Verified Reviewer

2.5

Update by user Mar 22, 2021

I listed an item as most likely not a Prada hate It was purchased by a PoshMark ambassador thinking I’m sure that she had a prada hat. I wrapped it, cleaned it make sure it was odor free.

My listing was honest and you obviously sided with a ambassador. Number two: I purchased a pair of Prada shoes. The size listed with EU 37.5. It was listed as US 7.5.

I would think that you would actually know that this is a completely different sizing system. However I guess you all are not aware of this as you would not except my return. The seller was happy to return it as she admitted it was the wrong size. I can only assume that you really cannot take care of your customers and I am moving over to Depop.

I have a great relations with the sellers and have no problem dealing with their corporation. You all are too big for the little guy.

Original review posted by user Mar 22, 2021

You all have horrible business practices.

User's recommendation: I have tried several times to delete my account. I have had horrible experiences with you both as a seller and as a buyer. Delete my account I need to move over to Depop.

Poshmark Pros: Cool stuff.

Poshmark Cons: Bad relations management.

Comments