I purchased a handbag which was advertised on this site.During the transaction the seller communicated promptly, but the moment I paid all communication from seller stopped immediately.
I have tried repeatedly to email and call but no reply whatsoever. The Poshmarks site has no customer service number where one can a complain.
I was an *** to purchase from this site, learn from my experience.
When I reached out to Poshmarks via email it was returned as undeliverable.I reached out to my bank but the seller once she verified the transfer must have ran to her bank to withdraw the funds.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Jessica Zamarron lies of abuse from her ex. She lies that she sends packages and lies the products are custom made. Buyer beware! You might not get..."
- "Decided to purchase a dress - thought the company would work with me on return at least that's what I thought. Dress arrived and is nothing like shown ..."
- "I ordered a 75.00 pair of miss me jeans New With tags from DD Danell....... Instead I received an old pair of mossimo jean's that were probably purchased at Target..."
- "My friends' mother-in-law got bilked out of $7,000 from Forever Flawless at the Westfield Mall in Escondido, CA. She has dementia, and a so-called friend took her out shopping..."
- "This company is a joke. I ordered a mug which turned out to have been mis-manufactured and they said it was "unique" ??????what????? BS!!!! They would not..."
- "last two week, I bought a rolex replica watches from thewatchesmaster, because I want to give a surprice to my close friend, and the watch is simply designed and my..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."