I purchased a handbag which was advertised on this site.During the transaction the seller communicated promptly, but the moment I paid all communication from seller stopped immediately.

I have tried repeatedly to email and call but no reply whatsoever. The Poshmarks site has no customer service number where one can a complain.

I was an *** to purchase from this site, learn from my experience.

When I reached out to Poshmarks via email it was returned as undeliverable.I reached out to my bank but the seller once she verified the transfer must have ran to her bank to withdraw the funds.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of poshmark marketplace from Poshmark and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $450 and wants Poshmark to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unprofessional sellers. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Poshmark for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Poshmark?

Comments