1.9
Turnaround Time

I returned to being a seller on Poshmark a few months ago. I figured it was an ok platform when I initially began some odd years ago.

I wasn't as committed then as I am now but I made decent money. Certain situations have became unnecessary stress to me. I have a small business that I run with my husband called Sugar Mama Resale. I use Poshmark platform to assist us until we get more adjusted with with our own website and other business relatated things.

I never had a beef with Poshmark until now. In fact I have all 5star ratings & reviews by my customers. Last night I was flagged for non complaint items. Honestly I didn't know what that meant and never seen it.

So the person who did this left me a post saying she couldn't follow me or share my closet because of it. My initial thought was #*+&@ I don't know you and I don't follow you so why are you screwing with me? Anyhoo...after finding out she's one of Posh's police, she went on to flag every single listing that was non complaint and told me to go to Posh forum or blog or guidelines to learn more about it. In which she could've just made mention to me and said that I could get reported on things like this so be careful and this is what you need to do.

But no, she gets ugly. She then reports me to Posh and I then started receiving emails from them about this. Boy was I pissed!! I then reported her for harrassment and blocked her.

Soon after I get an email from Posh about this. In which I highly doubt they really cared about things like what is being sold since they get a nice coin from everbody. I replied to their email explaining that they're plenty of sellers like me who sale beauty bath and body products on their platform. What's non complaint about making a nice coin from that.

I went on to say case and point...if you guys are going to continue to make money off of what I sale with this 20% garnishment, then you have nothing to say to me about what I sale. I'm trying to secure my bag over here while y'all getting rich off of everyone on this site. Sorry..you missed me with the bull. If we can't get this fixed I'm totally done with the site all together.

But then there's also more problems with getting your money after your package has been delivered to the customer. Wtf it takes so long? I do same day shipping! I'd like to get paid when they get their products.

I shouldn't have to freaking wait on a review to get my .

Posh need to stop the bull and fix their boujee site. We're trying to make money and their being a thorn in our butts for no reason!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Poshmark Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 24.

Comments