Verified Reviewer

1.7
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Oct 05, 2020

none of response from Poshmark

Original review posted by user Oct 03, 2020

Hello, I have purchased a lo9ts of items from Poshmark for my family use. I always look through carefully pictures and descriptions.

One of my last purchases was Adidas track jacket. Seller said it is available in S and M. She did not mention that this jacket runs small than usually. It is so small that it is impossible to zip it up.

I have contacted the seller within first 10 minutes of receiving it. She refused to understand or exchange. Poshmark did the same. This is not right.

This is not my fault that the jacket has wrong sizing on the label and should be marked as extra small. Seller, also, should be a specific about the item, so these kinds of situations could be avoided. Please, help and protect the buyers, not only sellers! There would be no selling if no buyers to buy!

Here is response from the company: Re: Order Id 5f749bdf55f93546a507d2ea

Dear Natalya,

We have reviewed the case you submitted for order "Adidas Originals Women's Dazzle Track Jacket".

Unfortunately, this case does not qualify for a return because:

- Unfortunately, this does not qualify for a valid reason to return.

Prior to purchasing, we recommend asking the seller additional questions regarding fit, measurements, color, style, material, etc.

- Sizing can vary by fit and was not misstated by the seller

- Welcome to relist in closet

Have any questions? Get answers at our Support Center or contact us.

Sincerely,

Poshmark Community Team

User's recommendation: be aware of bad sellers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Adidas Jacket.

Poshmark Cons: Zero customer support.

Comments