Verified Reviewer

I opened a case for my purchase order 5f8a34e1e41fe06378b4cc71 on 10/22, this order was purchased from seller foxarazzi, it's supposed to be a dress, but what I got in the USPS envelope is a bunch of USPS custom forms, no dress at all!!

I reported this order immediately and attach a lot of pictures of what I got, the case status showing as "case in review" for 4 days, it's still in this status this morning when I checked. But in the afternoon around 5 pm, when I checked it again, the status turned to "delivered", and the case status became "case resolved, payment released to the seller".

This is ridiculous, first, there's no email notification about your case decision.

Second, why do you think the payment should be released, not refund to the buyer? What's your investigation and what are the proofs?

I don't think this case has been taken care of properly, and I feel very disappointed with the way you dealt with it.

Please reopen the case and do the investigation again, if you need any information from me, please contact me since I was not able to find your contact number. I won't pay $189 for a bunch of paper, NEVER.

I will need full refund for this order!!

User's recommendation: Don't buy it from Poshmark, you will never get any respect as an buyer. No customer service at all!

Poshmark Pros: No pros.

Poshmark Cons: No customer service, No respect for buyers, Have not received the items ordered.

Comments