Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

1.9

I have had the worst experience with poshmark going on a fourth time for 4 different orders and I will no longer be using them ever again. This review is related to only 2 orders placed within the last4 weeks.

Poshmark has made it impossible to get a hold of a human customer support team member and the number provided not by Poshmark, but was provided by pissedconsumer.com (thank you) has a pre-recorded message stating that if you need assistance you can go online and submit a ticket or leave a voicemail message after the beep. That's immediately followed by a recording stating that the mailbox is full and cannot take additional messages because the voicemail box is full and not excepting anymore ending with a goodbye. My order placed on 17 February has shipping details that specify that all orders will be sent through USPS expedited mail which takes 1-3 business days. My order is still in transit and the only website feedback is auto generated and vague.

The second issue is an order that was made on March 1st.

As per the Poshmarks guidelines and how to do info page I requested the order be cancelled on the same day. It has not been cancelled and the order has not been shipped. The sellers shipping details provided on his posted for sale items state the same as the above seller's description. All orders will be shipped using USPS expedited mail 1-3 business days.

I have reached out to the seller and have no response at all. Not even a thank you for your purchase. Poshmark customer support team once again requires a ticket with your order info be generated and/or send an email specifying the details related to your issue followed by a Poshmark assurance that you will be followed up with. I have generated ticket after ticket I could be a theater ticket taker at this point.

This website called poshmark takes you in circles until you get so frustrated that you don't even want to deal with them anymore. I will never use them again nor will I recommend them.

Finally, when I received an email never seen before from customer support they stated that they could not locate my order/s and could I please provide the order number/s please.

Even though I attached screenshots with all the order details and ticket submissions, so they must have cats and dogs working in that department. There is nothing posh about this site.

User's recommendation: This website poshmark takes you in circles until you get so frustrated that you don’t even wanna deal with it anymore.

Product or Service Mentioned: Poshmark Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments