My daughter purchased a pair of boots that the Seller said was a size 9 but it was a 10.We immediately wrote Poshmark and sent picture but they had already released the funds to the Seller even though it said in their policy that we had 72 hours to dispute it.
They gave a us a $15 credit instead of refunding our $45. Be careful shopping on Poshmark!! Photo below showing the size. Even when they wrote me back it was still within the 72 hours so the case could have started then but they still did nothing because they were in error and gave the money to the Seller.
They tried telling me that we weren't suppose to mark it as received but no where does it state that in the area where you are able to mark the "problem".
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Posh protect policy is bs
- Seller wins and i lose when item was not as described
- Case was within 72 hours and money was still sent
- Reason of review:
- Item not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dr Martens Shoreditch Boots
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "I sold a set of brand new AUTHENTIC Mac look in a box essentials brushes. The buyer lied that they were counterfeit so she could return them. A case was..."
- "Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "Hello, My name Tiffani Williams and I went in to one of your stores to get a trim about 1/2 inch of hair. I first asked the person that took..."
- "I live in Sonoma Resort in Aurora, CO. Greystar bought the property about halfway through my lease. All they do is collect the rent. It took 3 requests and 3..."