My daughter purchased a pair of boots that the Seller said was a size 9 but it was a 10.We immediately wrote Poshmark and sent picture but they had already released the funds to the Seller even though it said in their policy that we had 72 hours to dispute it.
They gave a us a $15 credit instead of refunding our $45. Be careful shopping on Poshmark!! Photo below showing the size. Even when they wrote me back it was still within the 72 hours so the case could have started then but they still did nothing because they were in error and gave the money to the Seller.
They tried telling me that we weren't suppose to mark it as received but no where does it state that in the area where you are able to mark the "problem".
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Posh protect policy is bs
- Seller wins and i lose when item was not as described
- Case was within 72 hours and money was still sent
- Reason of review:
- Item not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dr Martens Shoreditch Boots
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..."
- "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..."
- "i ordered a few days back. I was glad that there's alwats an update I get via sms as to the status of my order. Amazingly, I finally got another..."
- " Larry Allen Fail - MacPhale ..."
- "Elder abuse and fraud all too often goes undetected and unreported. Seldom is it prosecuted. The following case is an Example of Elder Abuse and Fraud committed by trusted..."
- "I was at the Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Restaurant in San Bruno, CA, this last Friday, Aug. 12th. I ordered a "Springlock Failure Pizza", but what I told the cashier, is..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."