Privacy and Data Security

My daughter purchased a pair of boots that the Seller said was a size 9 but it was a 10.We immediately wrote Poshmark and sent picture but they had already released the funds to the Seller even though it said in their policy that we had 72 hours to dispute it.

They gave a us a $15 credit instead of refunding our $45. Be careful shopping on Poshmark!! Photo below showing the size. Even when they wrote me back it was still within the 72 hours so the case could have started then but they still did nothing because they were in error and gave the money to the Seller.

They tried telling me that we weren't suppose to mark it as received but no where does it state that in the area where you are able to mark the "problem".

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of resolve and posh protect policy is bs. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "item not as described" of dr martens shoreditch boots and associated monetary loss in the amount of $45. Poshmark needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dr martens shoreditch boots in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Poshmark.

Had an Experience with Poshmark?

Comments