There is 0 seller protection on this app. Poshmark claims items cannot be returned unless it's specifically misrepresented in the original listing.

I recently had a case opened on an expensive Michael Kors purse (BRAND NEW) I sold. The buyer claims there were stains/marks on the item. It took over a week for the case to be reviewed and ultimately approved. I emailed them multiple times on how uncomfortable I was having my $200 purse just sitting in a random person's house.

Of course I did not receive a reply. I eventually received the item back sans any "stains" or "marks"...HMMM...that's odd. I wonder what Photoshop program the buyer used to transpose stains on my purse. Oh, I also had a buyer return an item for a LOOSE STRING and Posh approved.

I also would like to mention how absolutely obnoxious their fees are. 20%? Really? I'm already marking the item down to appease any potential buyer and your scamming me out of 20% of my profit.

It's funny how apps like Mercari and Vinted can get away with low fees. Although I have 10,000 followers and have had the app for two years, I will slowly be closing my account down because I no longer feel comfortable selling ANYTHING on there.

Review about: Poshmark Marketplace.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments