Terrible, terrible, terrible. Would never recommend Poshmark to anyone I know.

Stick to more reputable sites (even Ebay is better than this site). I showed them a half-dozen pictures of a presumably "authentic" ring and it is not authentic as I own the same one (was going to stack them). You can see they are clearly different. Now I'm attempting to get my money back through Paypal.

Also, NO PHONE to contact so they deny a claim to return and then don't care if you're upset.

I think all companies should be required to have a phone number and some sort of return policy in place. I learned the hard way.

Review about: Ring.

Comments

Rice, Minnesota, United States #1271228

My last 3 purchases were never sent. Now I am begging for my money to be returned and customer service..

even the CEO Manish, are radio silent. They take a minimum of 72 hrs to contact you, and it is a copy and paste response that in no way solves the problem.

Then they say, "have a great day" it's just so condescending! Any employee in a retail store would be fired for that type of inept service.

Rice, Minnesota, United States #1271226

They actually promote their replicas on their Facebook feed, and on MINE! I emailed them about it and they had the nerve to tell me that their Facebook algorithm was based on my activity!

What??? I don't own a handbag... never have..

I use a backpack or book bag, and I have never searched for either of these on Poshmark. Once again, refusal to police their site or take any accountability.