2.8
Turnaround Time

So like, a year ago, I bought a pair of Anthropologie earrings off of Poshmark. They were almost $50 and gorgeous. I finally get them and realize a bead is missing on the earring. And on top of that the package was partially damaged in transit. Then I try them on and TWO MORE BEADS fall off! I asked the woman I bought them from why they were damaged and she wouldn't admit that they were damaged EVEN THOUGH IT WAS SHOWN IN HER LISTING PHOTO THAT THE BEAD WAS ORIGINALLY MISSING! I contacted Poshmark support and told them I wanted a refund. I was furious. Then guess what happens? I get a mark against my account and my account temporarily suspended because I called the woman *** for not admitting they were damaged or even apologizing. Then for SOME reason, Poshmark tells the woman that they earrings were only damaged in transit. And yes, they were, but what about the fact that they were damaged BEFORE hand and more beads fell out afterwards????

Keep in mind this happened over a year ago, in October 2014. On Poshmark, cold listings cannot be deleted. So our argument along with the listing still remains. 2 days ago I all of a sudden get a notification for a comment, and it's a completely random new user, saying this: "just curious if you're normally psychotic and aggressive to people in your day to day life? The earrings were missing a bead, big deal. Package damaged in transit? Get your money back > Move on. Going menstrual on someone is "***," not the seller. Your comments here are incredibly illuminating as to what knowing you would be like "

I was so mad that someone had the audacity to comment on a situation that they knew nothing about. I commented on the one "meet me" listing in her closet and told her specifically that I wasn't what she called me, that she didn't know everything about the situation, and to stop with the extremely rude comments (there was more than one from her). I then report her and message poshmark support. Telling them if I get a mark against my account for calling someone ***, someone who called me a psycho should also get a mark on their account. The next day (yesterday) comes. I get two emails in a row, the first, saying MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN RESTRICTED! ?????? I WAS SO MAD! Why the *** was MY account suspended??????! I didn't even DO anything!!! Was asking someone to stop bullying me worth suspending my account?! And then the next email was Poshmark saying they would take care of the rude woman. I was so angry and so confused.

In hopes to get a quicker resolution I contacted their Facebook page and posted on their wall that I was so disappointed in how they went about things and wanted to know what was going on, also screenshotting and showing the rude womans comment and asking if that was acceptable to them for her account to remain standing after saying that and mind getting suspended after asking her to stop. THEY REMOVED MY POST FROM THEIR PAGE!

Unbelievable.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of poshmark account from Poshmark. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Poshmark to "a detailed apology and my account to be marked as unrestricted, all "marks" removed against my account, and back up and running".

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service. Author liked the most shipping methods. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Poshmark for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Floral Park, New York, United States #1200066

I know I saw this on the other site too. Cheers