Horrible customer service. Very slow to help customers, terrible at keeping up with communication, and sketchy business practices.

A hold was randomly placed on my account so that I couldn't purchase anything and my pending order was cancelled out of the blue (the second order I had ever made using the site) so that Poshmark could "verify my identity." I received no notification of the hold or request for identity verification and emailed the company after a few days of error messages popping up when I tried to click on items. They responded about a week later saying that they needed my phone number and a copy of my bank statement (which seems really sketchy to me) in order to verify my identity with no apology or even explanation as to why my account was frozen or why I wasn't notified immediately. I sent them a response, asking more questions about the verification process and why I wasn't notified about the hold on my account and why the hold had happened in the first place.

I got back a generic email that didn't answer a single one of my questions just saying, "We apologize for the inconvenience." Hands down the worst customer service I've ever experienced. The site is full of useless notifications that pop up all the time, and they take 20% of anything that's sold through Poshmark, which is crazy high, so I'm just done and deleting my account with them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Poshmark Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 15, 2016.

Comments