2.6

I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and then I get this email that states.....Hi so I apparently made a mistake. A lady i was trading shorts with just messaged me and said I sent her the Louis Vuitton bag on accident, and she isn't sending it back.

So i sent you her end of the trade and messed up the labels. She deleted her posh and isn't replying to my emails and I'm devastated. A family member passed away last night so I'm going through a lot right now and I'm leaving tomorrow to go out of town for a month with my family since this happened, But Im giving my friend your bag so she can send it back to you. I won't be able to answer my emails because I'm not going to be in the country and not sure if where I'm going has wifi but this family time is very needed and Km so sorry I can't believe I messed up that bad.

I am traumatized.

Your bag will get back to you asap from my friend. Emailed her back and no response after the fact I find out on posh =mark that she has scammed everyone, What do I do and is there anything I can do?

Review about: Poshmark Marketplace.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: There has to be some way to get them off of there.

Comments

This is why I refuse to trade! It's based on the honor system and most on poshmark have no honor!

A large portion are scammers. I've got some lady who opened a case (I do not know what she's claiming and posh will not say), but I took a video at the time I shipped it. I know it doesn't fit her, and I'm pretty sure she damaged it to get a return.

Too many shady people are on poshmark. They'll rip you off in a trade and when something doesn't fit or they have buyers remorse, they'll hurt your item.

Bel Air, Maryland, United States #1284381

Screen shot it all, take it to your local police station or hers if you have her address (call) and do a report on internet theft. She will get arrested as well as mail fraud you can get her for through the PO.

As long as you have all the comments and proof you turn that in to the police along w her name and address it can b done! Let her know you're doing so.