Verified Reviewer

1.6

Update by user Jul 02, 2020

I would have preferred to ship the wallet back for a full refund of $205.52 as I paid in good faith for what was suppose to be an authentic Prada wallet. Instead unknowingly, I purchased a counterfeit fraud item/wallet which is against the law and illegal to sell.Poshmark, in my opinion should better police their products to insure other honest buyers do not fall prey to support illegal counterfeits.I'm not happy with the resolution.

Update by user Jul 02, 2020

What Poshmark offered is a $60 Posh Credit for the inconvenience.

Update by user Jul 02, 2020

In my response to poshmark, I wrote, I have attached pictures of the wallet areas that were pointed out to me that is a fraud/counterfeit.I was told that Prada never uses all purpose thread to stitch the wallets. The thread Prada uses has a thickness to it and thread color matches the wallet color.

Next the snap is stamped Sheng tong. Hardware on Prada is stamped with Prada. The authenticity card does not look right. The lining has 3 different colors, an acetate lining, a cowhide and a microfiber lining on the coin compartment.

The zipper is nylon and the coin purse section is glued in not stitched.I wrote if you need me to send back the wallet to you for further examination, I have no problem in doing so.I purchased the wallet as a gift for a friends birthday. Imagine my embarrassment as I did not know that I was purchasing a counterfeit wallet.

Update by user Jul 02, 2020

I contacted Poshmark after writing this review 6/1/2020. Postmark representative wrote back "Could you please provide us with photo proof of the areas that lead you to believe item is not authentic so that we can better assist you?

I sent additional photos.Poshmark further wrote "Please note that this is a huge exception to our process, as the funds were released to the seller but a case was not opened. When the funds are released to the seller we are unable to reverse the transaction for a return or refund.

Original review posted by user Jul 01, 2020

I've made several purchases on Poshmark but recently, April through June 2020 I have had several disappointing experiences as a Buyer. I purchased a pair of Bvlgari Sunglasses 10 days go by, Seller never shipped sunglasses.

Had to write Poshmark Customer Service to Cancel Sale and request a refund. I then purchased a pair of Prada loafers for my daughter. 10 days later, the seller never shipped the shoes. Again I had to write several emails to Poshmark customer service to cancel the order and obtain a refund.

This happened on 3 different sellers on this style of shoe. Yes, I check their profile to make sure they are active on the site and their ship time before purchase. 3 weeks ago, I purchased a Prada wallet paid $200.

Learned the wallet was counterfeit has Sheng Tong Snaps not Prada Embossed snaps and not authentic. This was a very disappointing experience as a buyer as it is my understanding it is illegal to sell counterfeit designer goods on Poshmark.

Product or Service Mentioned: Prada Wallet.

Poshmark Pros: Plenty of selection, Users are generally nice and honest, User friendly website, Good selection of designer products.

Comments