Verified Reviewer

I mistakenly mailed an item using an old mailing label so the tracking did not work and I didn't know where they were. The person I sent them to never contacted me, nor did they send the item back to me.

Now, they are selling the item as their own on their page. They have blocked me from their page so I can't contact her. The seller handle is @iluvagrtdeal and the item is question is a pair of size 11 dr scholls leopard print platform womens shoes. You can see in my purchased orders that the order was canceled because the shoes were lost in the mail.

And the pictures show the shoes are the same. I want the posting taken down IMMEDIATELY and the shoes either returned or paid for.

It is evident that this person is dishonest.

The whole reason I have her address is because I had to mail back an order to her because she purposely mislead me with an order and sent me the wrong item from what I bought.

PLEASE see that this is addressed immediately. Thank you!

User's recommendation: Don't do business with @iluvagrtdeal.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments