I made the unforturne choice to use posh and buy a Burberry scarf.I have received a cheap very poor imitation and have been given the total run around - they are liars and cheats BEWARE!!!!!!!

DO not expect them to do any thing to get your money back because they take a big cut and claim to have experts who can look at the photos of the scarf a to say whether an item is authentic ! I live right by the Burberry store and they laughed when I asked if it were a real Burberry ( I own 7 which I bought my self ).... The scarf is very short .. has strips instead of a plaid and the tag is not sewn on like the real ones are.

I live in NYC and see the fake merchandise on the streets in China town etc etc and it is amazing how much the fake items can look like the real thing from a photo.I am running out of things to say

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $106. The author is overall dissatisfied with Poshmark. The most disappointing about scarf from Poshmark was no adherence to stated customer service, feeling helpless and charge on your cc no refund , but reviewer liked dont do it - they will rip u off. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Poshmark.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Poshmark to other companies on our site.

Comments

See if your credit card will allow you to do a charge back.