Poshmark - Scammer sent back MAC brushes claiming its fake, received them used!
I sold a set of brand new AUTHENTIC Mac look in a box Advanced set brushes.The girl claimed they were counterfeit so a case was opened and I sent posh multiple pictures of my brushes, same brushes from unbiased blogs, and MAC.com to compare the nuances of the brushes and show they are authentic.
I also sent the contact info and invoice of where I bought the brushes from and told them to call the company for verification. I am pretty sure they never did ANYTHING because the decision was that they were "unable to verify the authenticity" and the buyer was given the go ahead to return the brushes. That is fine I would just resell them...but upon receiving the brushes, ALL the plastic sleeves the brushes were in were gone, the plastic pouch the brushes came in was gone, AND the bristles were splayed as though they had been used and washed. What most likely happened was that the person got buyers remorse and opened a case.
Now I am stuck with USED brushes. HOW am i supposed to resell these? Below are my new brushes and the set of returned brushes. NO CASE, NO PLASTIC SLEEVES.
that is also the profile of the girl who scammed me.do NOT EVER LET her buy ANYTHING FROM YOU!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Mac Look In A Box Advanced Brush Kit
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "Seller, Dena Spadafora at 64960 Liberty Trail, North Liberty IN 46554-9349. is a lying cheating thief and Poshmark did nothing to rectify the situation - CUSTOMERS BEWARE, if you get..."
- "Poshmark has sellers download apps on mobile devices to sell their goods. I did this and Poshmark published my Apple ID password as my user ID on the site. There..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "We bought our GE Cafe gas range/oven in 2008 and were pleased for the most part except for knobs. Beware they break...complete design flaw. The plastic tip where the knob..."
- "Ordered a $4000 Vizio 75" TV from Costco on November 24th. Then receive a "Heart-stopping" email with a tracking # that goes to the Ceva Logistics tracking page! I had..."
- "http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/watchismo/xeriscope-the-orbiting-mechanical-automatic-watch This scam watch is going for $350 to $400 on kickstarter right now. Only you can buy the same watch for $80-$90 on ebay and amazon and many other..."