I sold a set of brand new AUTHENTIC Mac look in a box Advanced set brushes.The girl claimed they were counterfeit so a case was opened and I sent posh multiple pictures of my brushes, same brushes from unbiased blogs, and MAC.com to compare the nuances of the brushes and show they are authentic.
I also sent the contact info and invoice of where I bought the brushes from and told them to call the company for verification. I am pretty sure they never did ANYTHING because the decision was that they were "unable to verify the authenticity" and the buyer was given the go ahead to return the brushes. That is fine I would just resell them...but upon receiving the brushes, ALL the plastic sleeves the brushes were in were gone, the plastic pouch the brushes came in was gone, AND the bristles were splayed as though they had been used and washed. What most likely happened was that the person got buyers remorse and opened a case.
Now I am stuck with USED brushes. HOW am i supposed to resell these? Below are my new brushes and the set of returned brushes. NO CASE, NO PLASTIC SLEEVES.
that is also the profile of the girl who scammed me.do NOT EVER LET her buy ANYTHING FROM YOU!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Mac Look In A Box Advanced Brush Kit
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Ok for the ones wanting extra cash cleaning out but I found selllers who are buying in bulk from THE major auction site & selling @ 2 to 3x price...."
- "Normally Posh is great. However, this time, an item was listed as a diff style than what i got. I sent pics from 4 angles of the item i..."
- "I spent over $2,000 dollars in purchases in one day via Paypal. One seller sold me a counterfeit Chanel bag acknowledged it was fake which is shown below. I..."
- "Purchased 4 t-shirts from uniqlo in Dec 2015. They are from their keep you warm line. Within 2 months the material started to pill around the neck and..."
- "I do RadiumOne Earned Gold free offers daily on Tagged.com Pets game. Really we need to blame Tagged for allowing RadiumOne to degrade the quality of customer experience on their..."
- "I spent over $2,500 for my PB Comfort couch in grade E fabric. I spent more for the fabric upgrade and was told "it's brand new and the fabric that..."
- "I bought a whirlpool washer and got arrested in the and I bought extended warranty and they won't fix it..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."