Poshmark - Scammer sent back MAC brushes claiming its fake, received them used!

I sold a set of brand new AUTHENTIC Mac look in a box Advanced set brushes.The girl claimed they were counterfeit so a case was opened and I sent posh multiple pictures of my brushes, same brushes from unbiased blogs, and MAC.com to compare the nuances of the brushes and show they are authentic.

I also sent the contact info and invoice of where I bought the brushes from and told them to call the company for verification. I am pretty sure they never did ANYTHING because the decision was that they were "unable to verify the authenticity" and the buyer was given the go ahead to return the brushes. That is fine I would just resell them...but upon receiving the brushes, ALL the plastic sleeves the brushes were in were gone, the plastic pouch the brushes came in was gone, AND the bristles were splayed as though they had been used and washed. What most likely happened was that the person got buyers remorse and opened a case.

Now I am stuck with USED brushes. HOW am i supposed to resell these? Below are my new brushes and the set of returned brushes. NO CASE, NO PLASTIC SLEEVES.

that is also the profile of the girl who scammed me.do NOT EVER LET her buy ANYTHING FROM YOU!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 29 #1166206

Hi - If you wash/sanitize them, I might be interested in taking them off your hands. Do you still have them?
Thanks -

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Poshmark. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Poshmark.
Filing a new complaint about