Poshmark - Scammer sent back MAC brushes claiming its fake, received them used!
I sold a set of brand new AUTHENTIC Mac look in a box Advanced set brushes.The girl claimed they were counterfeit so a case was opened and I sent posh multiple pictures of my brushes, same brushes from unbiased blogs, and MAC.com to compare the nuances of the brushes and show they are authentic.
I also sent the contact info and invoice of where I bought the brushes from and told them to call the company for verification. I am pretty sure they never did ANYTHING because the decision was that they were "unable to verify the authenticity" and the buyer was given the go ahead to return the brushes. That is fine I would just resell them...but upon receiving the brushes, ALL the plastic sleeves the brushes were in were gone, the plastic pouch the brushes came in was gone, AND the bristles were splayed as though they had been used and washed. What most likely happened was that the person got buyers remorse and opened a case.
Now I am stuck with USED brushes. HOW am i supposed to resell these? Below are my new brushes and the set of returned brushes. NO CASE, NO PLASTIC SLEEVES.
that is also the profile of the girl who scammed me.do NOT EVER LET her buy ANYTHING FROM YOU!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Mac Look In A Box Advanced Brush Kit
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..."
- "I received a pair of UGG boots size 6, while they were listed size 7. I tried to start the return process and the system didn't allow me. I..."
- "I had sold a large White purse with gold spikes to KV a seller/Buyer on Poshmark website along with a matching wallet. The buyer took my items and never sent..."
- "They messed up on my print by adding an apostrophe after my company's logo on 600 shirts. Not only did it take 6 hours to get someone from Claims..."
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "I rented a house on Timeshares by Owner, and the house was not in Charleston. I should have looked at the address, but it was directly outside of Charleston. This..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam, I'm writing this letter to report the immorality of Mr. Mark Kevin Concepcion while on duty. As per Mark Kevin Concepcion he was sent by your good company..."