Attached 5 screen shots of someone contacting Poshmark users, asking to email them photos.
The amount of requests sent are very alarming, so far there are 22 requests sent to many Poshmark user selling high end items. Their first two closets are shut down by Poshmark which are @lean2 and @rockj2 and now come back with a new name @lianrock12. These closet had just been opened in May 2016, with no apparent photo, purchase history not even a listing picture.
Do not engage with anyone asking for emails, offers offsite transactions. Asking for email address can be associated with your bank accounts.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It seems that every single month that I get my invoice from EBAY it is wrong. Not only that but when they credit me back for "Partial Refunds on..."
- "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..."
- "Bought a costume from Light In The Box for my Halloween party. It was delayed and after i complained about it they sent me my order. But when i got..."
- "I would never recommend anyone to go to Aaron's. Im here in Newport News, Virginia and i have had the worst experience with them yesterday. They completely screwed up my..."
- "Went to Jones Ram today to purchase a used mega cab advertised for $37,666. When I sat down with the salesperson to make a down payment he disappeared for..."
- "I enrolled my son here having just moved to the area, and knowing the had cameras. I noticed they didn't interact much, but until I could afford a better daycare,..."
- "I purchased two tickets (order number 6743462) for an Adele concert at the Genting Arena (LG Arena), Birmingham on 29 March 2016 for £405.97. Our seat numbers were Section E,..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."
- "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..."