Attached 5 screen shots of someone contacting Poshmark users, asking to email them photos.

The amount of requests sent are very alarming, so far there are 22 requests sent to many Poshmark user selling high end items. Their first two closets are shut down by Poshmark which are @lean2 and @rockj2 and now come back with a new name @lianrock12. These closet had just been opened in May 2016, with no apparent photo, purchase history not even a listing picture.

Do not engage with anyone asking for emails, offers offsite transactions. Asking for email address can be associated with your bank accounts.

This person wrote the review a product or service from Poshmark and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Poshmark to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Poshmark for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Poshmark?

Comments

Poshmark - Scammers scam Poshmark "It seems posh is instagating evil. Their have been alot of lieing buyers that have gotten away with stuff. I notice when I have a sale the trolls get hype..." Read more Poshmark - SCAM Poshmark "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..." Read more Poshmark - Posh won't realese my money Poshmark "Hi I have been selling on posh for 1 year . I want to close my account but the owe me $100. Since dec 2016 I keep emailing them to..." Read more I hate Poshmark Poshmark "I sold an expensive brand new Kate Spade backpack . I shipped same day. Seller had buyer's remorse and wanted sale cancelled. I had already mailed it. Buyer proceeded to..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more