Attached 5 screen shots of someone contacting Poshmark users, asking to email them photos.
The amount of requests sent are very alarming, so far there are 22 requests sent to many Poshmark user selling high end items. Their first two closets are shut down by Poshmark which are @lean2 and @rockj2 and now come back with a new name @lianrock12. These closet had just been opened in May 2016, with no apparent photo, purchase history not even a listing picture.
Do not engage with anyone asking for emails, offers offsite transactions. Asking for email address can be associated with your bank accounts.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "I purchased a handbag which was advertised on this site. During the transaction the seller communicated promptly, but the moment I paid all communication from seller stopped immediately. I have..."
- "I purchased what was described as a Dooney & Bourke handbag. What I received was a very cheep knockoff and the seller would not refund my money. A..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "Project: Remodel kitchen and 1/2 bath. Install kitchen counter bar-top and ceramic tiles in both areas (major part of project). The project started 12/13/12 with a contract completion date of..."
- "We are a small business and not getting paid legitimate damages by BIG companies like ESTES EXPRESS will wipe us out of business. Estes Express Lines DOT #121018 transported our freight ON 07/06/16 from 1100 Towbin Avenue, Lakewood, NJ to 807 Airport Access Rd., Unit D, Traverse City, MI. The fulfillment center (3rd party warehouse which warehouses 200+ companies) at MI informed us via email that the freight was received damaged. The pictures show the freight was falling off the pallet. The driver left in 20 minutes and acknowledged damage on the pallet when he left. Once the pallet was..."
- "My husband and I bought our bed about a year ago (Sutton Place King Sleigh Bed). I remember hearing, about a month into owning the bed, occasional slight cracking noises..."