Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Dec 02, 2020

I purchased supposedly a brand new in the original packaging, Gucci necklace pendant for over $150. The money came out of my account and upon receiving the delivery, I opened the box that was in fact from the seller as it had her name and address on it, and I was sent a fit bit.

I immediately contacted Poshmark and the seller.

The seller claims she has no idea how that happened and she did in fact send me the pendent so she says.

I have contacted Poshmark on several occasions by email since theres no other way to talk to someone and I have not received a single response.

It has been 5 days now and I am furious!!!!!

I am considering taking further action. This is my first time buying on Poshmark and it will most definitely be my last.

This was a Christmas present for family.

I sent pics of the order I got and still nothing.

Im at a loss and now out $150 something.

Unbelievable!!!!!

Be careful using this site.

Im livid beyond words. The seller and I have been in contact and she said she has talked to them twice now and not once have I received so much as a hello.

Wtf?!?!??

Poshmark Cons: Bad customer service poor resolutions, Loosing your money, No customer service phone number, Very poor customer service no protecton for the buyer.

Comments