Turnaround Time

Poshmark approved and return on the item the reasoning was that the item measurements did not match up during their investigation I send photos of the measurements photos of where I purchased the item that shows the measurements are exact and even photos of me measuring the first before sending and proof of the customer trying to get out of the deal while I already dropped it in the mail so she just simply changed her mind. However returns and not accept it unless something is wrong so she smashes the first measures it and says it's not the same size as promised they approved the return even though all the proof I've sent.

Okay then they send me a completely smashed box with a completely ruined item so now I'm out the item and the money I paid for it. I reach out to them via Facebook I reach out to them via their a pirate out to them via email to no avail they don't respond at all for about a week now they keep sending me automated messages saying that someone will get back to me after reviewing my case within 24 hours and no one ever does. Their phone is a joke is just a message machine that is full.

I've made so many attempts to reach them I'm talking hours a day lost trying to reach out to them just out of the principal. This is just awful awful awful my handle there is Liana123456789 phone number 352-256-8168 email liana1101@yahoo.com

Comments