Rommy Ugg Boots Poshmark Website Review

26 of 275 Poshmark reviews

I received a pair of UGG boots size 6, while they were listed size 7.I tried to start the return process and the system didn't allow me.

I contacted Poshmark customer service (take more than 24 hrs to answer) and they said I didn't file a return claim within the time required which is 3 days after delivery. I don't know what 3 days means for them because I received the package on Octuber 19 and I tried to file the claim on Oct 22. Isn't that 3 days?????

How do they do math???

They gave some credit to spend which I don't understand because I don't think of buying anything else there.I want my money back on my credit card

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Rommy Ugg Boots Poshmark Website
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #945617

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Poshmark? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
26 of 275 Poshmark reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Nlpope

Oct 30 #1233818

I use to work for a well known retail store in Costa Mesa California . I sold UGG Boots. What many people do not realize is that , UGG Boots must be purchased a size smaller because they stretch. If you were to buy UGGS in your true size. It won't take long for the boot to flop around and cause your feet to slide around inside the boot. Plus it looks just horrific . Some retail store automatically know to give the size down from what your chosen true size. Hope this helps =)

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Poshmark. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Poshmark.
Filing a new complaint about
×