I received a pair of UGG boots size 6, while they were listed size 7.I tried to start the return process and the system didn't allow me.
I contacted Poshmark customer service (take more than 24 hrs to answer) and they said I didn't file a return claim within the time required which is 3 days after delivery. I don't know what 3 days means for them because I received the package on Octuber 19 and I tried to file the claim on Oct 22. Isn't that 3 days?????
How do they do math???
They gave some credit to spend which I don't understand because I don't think of buying anything else there.I want my money back on my credit card
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "If you're thinking about getting the app, use this code BMSYH & you'll get a $5 credit free. Now on to my review. I found this super cute, super rare..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "This company makes money through sales and postage. This is why they refuse refunds so offten. I purchased a pair of Burberry shoes. When i received ..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "I placed an order and received an email that it was shipped on 12/7. Problem is IT WAS ONLY A SHIPPING LABEL. It NEVER shipped. I am disgusted by this..."
- "Recently my committee for the event pictured approached home depot asking for there support; we were turned down cold. It's a shame that home depot would not support a worthy..."
- "Stay Away! This razor is no bargain. First of all, when you purchase it online, they try to upsell you about 5 times, making the razor far more expensive than the..."