Bergenfield, New Jersey

I received a pair of UGG boots size 6, while they were listed size 7.I tried to start the return process and the system didn't allow me.

I contacted Poshmark customer service (take more than 24 hrs to answer) and they said I didn't file a return claim within the time required which is 3 days after delivery. I don't know what 3 days means for them because I received the package on Octuber 19 and I tried to file the claim on Oct 22. Isn't that 3 days?????

How do they do math???

They gave some credit to spend which I don't understand because I don't think of buying anything else there.I want my money back on my credit card

Review about: Ugg Boots.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Poshmark?

Comments

Nlpope

I use to work for a well known retail store in Costa Mesa California .I sold UGG Boots.

What many people do not realize is that , UGG Boots must be purchased a size smaller because they stretch. If you were to buy UGGS in your true size. It won't take long for the boot to flop around and cause your feet to slide around inside the boot. Plus it looks just horrific .

Some retail store automatically know to give the size down from what your chosen true size.Hope this helps =)