Rutherfordton, North Carolina

I sold brand new MK bag and poshmarck cancel it with not explanations and after I was already sent the package to the post office. I contact poshmarck right after I found out this and they never answer me o help me. Now I have $155 bag Lost because poshmarck faults.

Related: Michael kors outlet dont do returns

Review about: Michael Kors Bag.

1.8
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Michael Kors Bag
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Poshmark?

Comments

You probably sent it when she cancelled it. Posh-mark cant cancel transactions unless the buyer cancels it.What you can do is track the package,call them and let them put a return shipping label to bring it back to your house.That the best I could think you can do.

Poshmark Louis Vuitton And Tory Burch Bag Review Poshmark "POSHMARK always sides with the buyer, in this instance the buyer claimed the item was brown which is clearly purple with navy undertones.I didn't..." Read more POSHMARK - I Wish I had known! Poshmark "I joined Poshmark to order a lululemon item for a birthday gift. Found the item and ordered it, received confirmation and waited for it to be shipped. Received an email..." Read more Poshmark Online Order Review Poshmark "I ordered this shirt from poshmark as the seller made it look like a tshirt dress, long and narrow. Well her photo is a fake, or photoshopped and the shirt..." Read more Poshmark - SOLD UNAUTHENTIC PANDORA RING AND THEY DENIED MY RETURN Poshmark "Terrible, terrible, terrible. Would never recommend Poshmark to anyone I know. Stick to more reputable sites (even Ebay is better than this site). I showed them a half-dozen pictures of..." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware! Calatlantic Landscaping is a big problem! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more Best Buy - Fraud company Best Buy "I ordered 1 iphone 7 plus 128 gb. Shop kepper by mistake shipped 3 iphone and 1 samsung 64gb 7edge .now he forced me to pay for all of them.I..." Read more