Chicago, Illinois

I ordered a purse from here and before I even purchased the purse I asked was it still available the seller said yes.Needless to say I waited more than 3 days for the seller to shop the purse only to get an cancellation on the 5th day saying seller changed their mind.

If the person had doubts they should've removed it. Also after I purchased it she made sure that I knew what I was buying and I acknowledged I did. Of course Poshmark has responded to me and neither has the seller.

Very disappointment.She held my money that long knowing she didn't want to sell the purse

Review about: Bag.

Review #832006 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Poshmark?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Poshmark Louis Vuitton And Tory Burch Bag Review Poshmark "POSHMARK always sides with the buyer, in this instance the buyer claimed the item was brown which is clearly purple with navy undertones.I didn't..." Read more Poshmark - BEWARE!!! POSH MARK IS A SCAMMER'S DREAM WEBSITE Poshmark "Posh Mark's policies make sense and sound fair, until one needs them. PM policy states item must be returned within 3 days or the sale is considered final. PM makes..." Read more Poshmark Louis Vuitton Wallet Review Poshmark "I purchased a wallet and it came to me ripped and the logo all scratched out so i don't know if it is real. The item was so worn down...." Read more POSHMARK - I Wish I had known! Poshmark "I joined Poshmark to order a lululemon item for a birthday gift. Found the item and ordered it, received confirmation and waited for it to be shipped. Received an email..." Read more Don Juravin - Hoax alert! Roca Lab's Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery proven to be a sham! Don Juravin "Don't fall for this internet quackery called Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery. This stuff tastes terrible and shockingly the owner of Roca Labs who claims to have invented this stuff..." Read more Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Don Karl Juravin "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Tree Fail Calatlantic Homes "We closed our home purchased from Calatlantic (Ryland) in February of 2016 and have generally been happy with them. Most of the time, if we called with a warranty item,..." Read more Morgan Properties - BAND FFOM PROPERTY CONT.... Morgan Properties "Here are some more text and emails from April 28 a text and email about my property; Also on May 1-5! I have more that goes in between these days..." Read more