Verified Reviewer

I was harassed by 4 people on one of my sales because I asked the girl on her page if they were from a second hand store she had people harassing me calling me names belittling me I sent photos of the convo and Im the only person restricted ! When I was the one who was attacked and sent numerous emails to you guys.

Then I get told Im restricted? If this is how you run your business its sad .. I still have all the proof of the harassment you allowed to go on and yet restricted me.

So you support bullying and harassment? I will take the actions needed if still no respond from an actual person just an email saying Im restricted

User's recommendation: They allow people to bully and harass people and do nothing to stop it !!

Location: Sayreville, New Jersey

Comments

#2015271

Oh my gosh! This is exactly what just happened to me.

And I’ve been gone for two weeks and Sunday night I say I’m back I got 3 or 4 people creating these bundles and saying they want you use Venmo, then they say it will be tomorrow, and then when tomorrow comes around they say they can’t do it. I have perfect ratings, shipping time, etc. and never received any warnings I’m just completely restricted! I can’t believe this.

Did you get all your pictures back?

I had over 500+ listings and they’re all gone! I’m so sad and just hurt!

Poshmark Reviews