7.1K views
Featured Not resolved

I'm a Poshmark member.I was told on the site that I had one a gift.

I went to the website to claim my gift, it would allow me so right a at I started thinking it was a scam. When I checked all the other winner sites they were all fake because not one single one was had a sale listed. I tried shutting the prize claim window down and it wouldn't close. Then my phone would not shut off.

When it finally did and I turned it back on the window was still up on the prize claim site and I could not close it. I contacted posh right away.

I haven't heard back.I have no idea what kind of damage has been done.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of poshmark website from Poshmark and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Poshmark to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Poshmark for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Poshmark?

Comments

Bad site - no integrity safeguards - no customer service - sloppy technology - regret EVER doing business with them

Paramount, California, United States #1244593

Ive been getting these all week

I received a similar notification yesterday.Not sure about it.

What I do know though is that I have only purchased items on Poshmark....I have yet to be a seller.Just wanted to give you a little bit of feedback.

Pedricktown, New Jersey, United States #1244113

i have also gotten a few of these posts on poshmark, they keep coming up.

Mason, Ohio, United States #1244101

If you didn't download the app they ask you to download there is no damage done.I've gotten a bunch of them.

They want your information when you give your email.

Poshmark is aware and addressed it on the site and on their blog.Www.poshmark/blog.com

Los Angeles, California, United States #1243993

Same! But. Now my postmark news option in app wont work:/

Los Angeles, California, United States #1243984

I;ve gotten the same problem. this is the third fake user posting that message to me. i've reported them but it is annoying.

She thing on mine. No idea what's going on and it's on a bunch of my listings..

Mesa, Arizona, United States #1243896

Totally fake site!!! Do not open!

Here is Poshmark's post.They are well aware of the problem.

Spam Accounts/Comments

Poshmark is aware of the recent spam comments taking place on the app. If you received any comment from an account using the Poshmark logo and claiming that you received a Posh Reward, that this is indeed fake. The Poshmark team is aware and is working on cleaning out these accounts and the comments they have made asap and have reported illegal use of our trademark to the authorities.

What can you do to help?

Please report these accounts as spammers.

Go to the specific profile that left the comment or tagged you in the comment and use the “report” feature and report the account as “spam”. Because the Poshmark team is aware of the issue, there is no need to write into support.

For live updated information, please check our blog post here.

Did you find this article helpful?Thank You Contact Us EMAIL US