Poshmark Website Review

13 of 275 Poshmark reviews

I'm a Poshmark member.I was told on the site that I had one a gift.

I went to the website to claim my gift, it would allow me so right a at I started thinking it was a scam. When I checked all the other winner sites they were all fake because not one single one was had a sale listed. I tried shutting the prize claim window down and it wouldn't close. Then my phone would not shut off.

When it finally did and I turned it back on the window was still up on the prize claim site and I could not close it. I contacted posh right away.

I haven't heard back.I have no idea what kind of damage has been done.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 22 Yes 22
13 of 275 Poshmark reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 21 #1244134

I received a similar notification yesterday. Not sure about it. What I do know though is that I have only purchased items on Poshmark....I have yet to be a seller. Just wanted to give you a little bit of feedback.

Nov 21 #1244101 Mason, Ohio, United States

If you didn't download the app they ask you to download there is no damage done. I've gotten a bunch of them. They want your information when you give your email. Poshmark is aware and addressed it on the site and on their blog. Www.poshmark/blog.com

Nov 21 #1243984 Los Angeles, California, United States

I;ve gotten the same problem. this is the third fake user posting that message to me. i've reported them but it is annoying.

Nov 21 #1243978

She thing on mine. No idea what's going on and it's on a bunch of my listings..

Nov 21 #1243875

Here is Poshmark's post. They are well aware of the problem.
Spam Accounts/Comments
Poshmark is aware of the recent spam comments taking place on the app. If you received any comment from an account using the Poshmark logo and claiming that you received a Posh Reward, that this is indeed fake. The Poshmark team is aware and is working on cleaning out these accounts and the comments they have made asap and have reported illegal use of our trademark to the authorities.
What can you do to help?
Please report these accounts as spammers.
Go to the specific profile that left the comment or tagged you in the comment and use the “report” feature and report the account as “spam”. Because the Poshmark team is aware of the issue, there is no need to write into support. For live updated information, please check our blog post here. Did you find this article helpful? Thank You Contact Us EMAIL US

7 0 Reply

Nov 21 #1243868

I got them too and after going to it realized it isn't a poshmark thing. I think someone hacked into Poshmark. I've been on poshmark forever and have never seen something like this.

4 2 Reply

Nov 21 #1243789

I'm hoping that whoever is doing the scam, if this is the case, which I think it is....they realize it's not funny n try doing something that's productive in life instead of messing w people! Try helping them...

Nov 21 #1243709 Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

I received 3 so far, the first one caught me off guard for a second but I quickly realized it is a scam. Poshmark would never take you off their platform and have you claim your "prize" on another site even if it contains the word "Poshmark." I hope this didn't do any damage to anyone who fell for it and your informations hacked.

4 0 Reply

Nov 21 #1243717 Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

I just found out some information on this spammer. Their IP Adress is 162.255.119.54, domain registered on 2016-11-19, asn owner is Namecheap.Inc, asn #AS22612. Located in North America. Poshmark claims they've contacted authorities on spammer for illegally using their logo.

9 0 Reply

Nov 21 #1243700

I got five messages, and they used my sold listing as the picture. I almost breezed past this to see, luckily I paused to read.
And even now, Posh moderators are quiet.

0 1 Reply

Nov 21 #1243690 New York, New York, United States

I am very nervous that my account now is hacked or compromised? Has anyone noticed if they have had money stolen from a bank account, or poshmark account, or personal info compromised?

Nov 21 #1243686 New York, New York, United States

I also went to the site to claim my prize. After I filled out the form and submitted it, it brought me to a blank screen. I was able to close the screen and my computer is still running fine but I am afraid my account has been hacked. I contacted poshmark, and am still waiting for a response. I don't know what is going on....They've always been a reliable service.....

Nov 21 #1243685

As far asi concern..poshmark never advertised that they were going to give users any free gifts or rewards besides the using android pay and get $10 posh credit. Or the referral reward. And if you noticed, this person who keeps tagging people to go and check this site is using poshmark's name with some numbers at the back for the ID and poshmark's logo as the pic. It's very suspicious & i think as an IT expert, they are a syndicate that spreading virus to ur phone. I'd recommend u to run a antivirus scan to ur phone hardrive n memory card from your computer. Do not open any files thats on ur phone on ur computer. And if it still doesnt help, u might want to reset ur phone to erase everything.

Nov 21 #1243644 Saint Leonard, Maryland, United States

I got 2 of these yesterday. Def look sketchy, glad I didn't go to website. I reported both of senders to pm. Sorry this happened to you.

Nov 21 #1243630 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Thank You for the information, I got one too but after reading your experience I didn't open my "gift from Poshmark" I sure hope they don't ignore your complaint and take care of business so that they don't loose my business!

Chastity

Nov 21 #1243682 Brookville, Ohio, United States

Hi my name is Chastity_d on Poshmark and thank you for this because I would've opened it if I didn't see your article first. I received 3 or 4 notifications for a free gift & right away it looked very sketchy because you rarely get anything free in life!!

1-20 of 95 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.