I had a blouse posted with the exact picture from designers site, the buyer purchased it without asking questions.I shipped, next day.
She filed a complaint that colors were not the same. Poshmark did their own "investigation" never asked me anything and next thing I know they refund buyer. I ask what happened to buyer as poshmark never replied and she said blouse is black, sea foam green and sage. As you can see on pics neither is true.
It is an issue of lighting. Depending on light shirt will look different. And as you can see the shirt is wrinkled like no other and damaged. I contacted poshmark and they refuse to respond or provide an acceptable solution to false claim.
My hypothesis is the seller had buyers remorse or blouse did not fit.
Also as you can see poshmark advises that buyers ask for pics.This buyer never did
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "After 15 months, my Asics running shoes fell apart. I'm a very casual runner and I don't ever run more than 3miles. My hand goes through the top, like a..."
- "I ordered a purse from here and before I even purchased the purse I asked was it still available the seller said yes. Needless to say I waited more than..."
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."
- "I paid for 4000 grafts and only 200 grafts grew. went to get my money back , he refused accusing me of blackmailing him. He may say that this was..."
- "I ordered sofa but when it arrived it was broken in the box. I requested return but they charged $460 for delivery round. They are doing a business from delivery by sending..."
- "My vehicle caught fire park in my driveway, fire department said it was a electricial fire, it started in the back of the van, sorry to say l did not..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."