Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

This company makes money through sales and postage.This is why they refuse refunds so offten.

I purchased a pair of Burberry shoes.

When i received tgem tge where fske, used and too small...i ooen an dispusent pictures and i received an email tge pictures were blury. Which is a LIE.

I even sent a picture with tge seller admitting tge shoes ran one whole size small and accepted the return and the refused my refund.Very DISHONEST COMPANY that promotes the selling of Fakes.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of shoes from Poshmark and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Poshmark to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Poshmark for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Poshmark?

Comments