i have been shopping and selling on poshmark for a while now which makes me very angry about how my first problem is being solved.talking to customer service is like trying to explain something to a wall.
the seller never taped my package closed causing me to loose the items in half of my bundle. After repediately telling them I DID NOT RECIEVE HALF OF MY BUNDLE they still insist on going with my items where not as described. when did i ever say this?
never finally after what feels like a month, but is probably a couple of weeks in reality, they finally "reviewed my case" to say they are "sorry my order was not delivered to my expectations" and that i could "accept or refuse a $15 posh credit" i told them again that i did not receive part of my bundle and i want the whol $25 back for what i didn't recieve and again they ask me to accept or refuse the $15 credit once again i had to explain that i did not receive my item and i want the whole $25 and i'm still waiting on this.poshmark your customer service is a *** joke and maybe you should clear out your voicemail inbox on your number and get some of these idiots on a phone instead of frustrating people through email
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Poshmark has sellers download apps on mobile devices to sell their goods. I did this and Poshmark published my Apple ID password as my user ID on the site. There..."
- "Bought a costume from Light In The Box for my Halloween party. It was delayed and after i complained about it they sent me my order. But when i got..."
- "Normally Posh is great. However, this time, an item was listed as a diff style than what i got. I sent pics from 4 angles of the item i..."
- "First Class Exteriors / Mary & John Langona from Howard Beach NY did my roof and had to come back three times already to do repairs. Yet again five rows..."
- "In March I had a shockingly bad MegaBus experience on various levels, and I've heard of similar from friends. When I got home that night, I wrote a review..."
- "Eastchester Chriysler Jeep Dodge dealer on 4007 on Boston Road, lied to me big time, I told them the truth about everything that I got pre-approved for 30k through capital..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."