Poshmark published my password
Poshmark has sellers download apps on mobile devices to sell their goods.I did this and Poshmark published my Apple ID password as my user ID on the site.
There was no way to remove the listing nor change my user name. I am not happy at all about having to scrap a password I have used for years. Poshmark knows their app does this but blames the user. If you need to reach Poshmark the only way seems to be on Facebook.
They will then remove your negative complaint and block you from commenting. Poshmark has has millions invested in it and they can't build a site or app that is safe for it's users. Nor can they afford customer support or tech support apparently. Be vary wary of Poshmark.
I created a Facebook page called Poshmark No if anyone else needs to complain.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Poshmark App
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "So, I am strolling on the net, and I am installing a legit software. Then, the offer window comes up. Now, this is where the first red flag arose. 5..."
- "I listed a Lilly for Target towel and had several likes, and was negotiating a sale when suddenly they removed my listing. After contacting CS they deleted because it was..."
- "The license key for my Norton Utilities 14.5 will no longer activate my copy of the program when I once again install the program on my computer rebuilt with a..."
- "My over all experience with this dealership since I got my 2016 Colorado four months ago. My sales experience was good they do the typical push you into stuff..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet with the "exquisite upgrade" for my mom this mother's day. The photo showed about a dozen beautiful red roses with five or six..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."