Poshmark published my password
Poshmark has sellers download apps on mobile devices to sell their goods.I did this and Poshmark published my Apple ID password as my user ID on the site.
There was no way to remove the listing nor change my user name. I am not happy at all about having to scrap a password I have used for years. Poshmark knows their app does this but blames the user. If you need to reach Poshmark the only way seems to be on Facebook.
They will then remove your negative complaint and block you from commenting. Poshmark has has millions invested in it and they can't build a site or app that is safe for it's users. Nor can they afford customer support or tech support apparently. Be vary wary of Poshmark.
I created a Facebook page called Poshmark No if anyone else needs to complain.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Poshmark App
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a handbag which was advertised on this site. During the transaction the seller communicated promptly, but the moment I paid all communication from seller stopped immediately. I have..."
- "I listed a Lilly for Target towel and had several likes, and was negotiating a sale when suddenly they removed my listing. After contacting CS they deleted because it was..."
- "Seller, Dena Spadafora at 64960 Liberty Trail, North Liberty IN 46554-9349. is a lying cheating thief and Poshmark did nothing to rectify the situation - CUSTOMERS BEWARE, if you get..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."