Plano, Texas

I had sold a large White purse with gold spikes to KV a seller/Buyer on Poshmark website along with a matching wallet.The buyer took my items and never sent the money for them.

Related: Poshmark - Harrasment by seller

She also return someone else purse to us. She states that the purse was not in good shape and that she would be returning it. After we received the shipment it was not our merchandise. We tried to contact the buyer but she had blocked us from contacting her.

We tried to contact the company but no response to our calls or emails.

The buyer KV stated that the site is only for white people and that no blacks were allowed to sell.So that's why she was not returning our items back to us.

Review about: Michael Kors Purse With Matching Wallet.

Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Poshmark Profile
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Poshmark?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.