2.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Buyer ruined my item by throwing bleach on them and filed a claim to keep from paying and they approved based on customer lies

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Poshmark and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Poshmark to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Poshmark poshmark posh protect for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Poshmark?

Comments

FAKES ALL OVER POSHMARK Does Not Care Poshmark "I spent over $2,000 dollars in purchases in one day via Paypal. One seller sold me a counterfeit Chanel bag acknowledged it was fake which is shown below. I..." Read more Poshmark will NOT help you and you will get SCREWED! Poshmark "Seller, Dena Spadafora at 64960 Liberty Trail, North Liberty IN 46554-9349. is a lying cheating thief and Poshmark did nothing to rectify the situation - CUSTOMERS BEWARE, if you get..." Read more POSHMARK - I Wish I had known! Poshmark "I joined Poshmark to order a lululemon item for a birthday gift. Found the item and ordered it, received confirmation and waited for it to be shipped. Received an email..." Read more Poshmark - Louis Vuitton Bag Review Poshmark "POSHMARK always sides with the buyer, in this instance the buyer claimed the item was brown which is clearly purple with navy undertones.I didn't..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more