Joaquin, Texas
1.7
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I bought a pair of Theory pants.As I have several other pairs of the same brand, I know a size 12 measures 31.

The pants I received were marked 12, but measured 28 which would be an 8. I believe the pants had been altered as the size tag was in an odd spot on the waist band. Poshmark continued to refuse to honor my request for a return and refund. They first said the measurement was marked, which it was not.

They then said It was my responsibility to ensure the measurement was correct.

Really!Do not buy clothing through this forum.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of pants. Poshmark needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pants in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Poshmark.

Had an Experience with Poshmark?

Comments

San Leandro, California, United States #1212399

I completely agree!! I ordered a dress listed as medium and shown stock and the user modeling where it showed it was a dress, I'm usually a small & it listed the measurements of 29in , when I got it , it didn't even cover my crotch & the measurement was 19-21 in, they denied my request saying sizing can vary by fit!!!!! Okay so why did they give the wrong measurement???