I bought a pair of Theory pants.As I have several other pairs of the same brand, I know a size 12 measures 31.
The pants I received were marked 12, but measured 28 which would be an 8. I believe the pants had been altered as the size tag was in an odd spot on the waist band. Poshmark continued to refuse to honor my request for a return and refund. They first said the measurement was marked, which it was not.
They then said It was my responsibility to ensure the measurement was correct.
Really!Do not buy clothing through this forum.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I received a pair of UGG boots size 6, while they were listed size 7. I tried to start the return process and the system didn't allow me. I..."
- "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..."
- "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- "Update... About 4 hours after I sent an email expressing my disgust to the company AND after leaving this posting, I received a call from the vendor (Sam - Samantha)..."