Rutherfordton, North Carolina
1.8
Turnaround Time

I sold brand new MK bag and poshmarck cancel it with not explanations and after I was already sent the package to the post office. I contact poshmarck right after I found out this and they never answer me o help me. Now I have $155 bag Lost because poshmarck faults.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Poshmark and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Poshmark.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Poshmark to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Poshmark?

Comments

You probably sent it when she cancelled it. Posh-mark cant cancel transactions unless the buyer cancels it.What you can do is track the package,call them and let them put a return shipping label to bring it back to your house.That the best I could think you can do.