I listed a Lilly for Target towel and had several likes, and was negotiating a sale when suddenly they removed my listing.After contacting CS they deleted because it was a "towel" not a fashion accessory, you 50 plus other Lilly towels remain (many pushing pay pal which is clearly against their regulations) and many have sold.
I lost $20 in the transaction. CS will do nothing about this. It's unfair and discriminatory to single out one listing for not being within their guidelines. They claim that the moderators are working to remove all unsupported items, but many remain.
They are profiting from the sales of the same item they deleted!Hypocrites.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Lilly Pulitzer Collection
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..."
- "@sammy4560 --- everything was well on the day that she saw my purchase and said that she would be able to ship it the next day. BTW: She has tons of..."
- "Poshmark has sellers download apps on mobile devices to sell their goods. I did this and Poshmark published my Apple ID password as my user ID on the site. There..."
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "My Name is Maryann I am a real person. I am hear to defend Johnny The Healer! After seeing these horrible lies about Johnny the Healer i had to..."
- "Crook, Money Hungry, Delusional, Crazy and Ill Hearted Dentist. Long Track of Horrible Scam Records Ruthlessly Ripping Numerous Patients for Multiple Tens of Thousands of Dollars. Revoked License and Penalized..."
- "As an adult I developed sensitive teeth and erosion of my enamel due to antibiotic use. I had been using Pronamel for about a year with no issues. Well I..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."