Poshmark deleted my listing while 50 plus of the same item remain
I listed a Lilly for Target towel and had several likes, and was negotiating a sale when suddenly they removed my listing.After contacting CS they deleted because it was a "towel" not a fashion accessory, you 50 plus other Lilly towels remain (many pushing pay pal which is clearly against their regulations) and many have sold.
I lost $20 in the transaction. CS will do nothing about this. It's unfair and discriminatory to single out one listing for not being within their guidelines. They claim that the moderators are working to remove all unsupported items, but many remain.
They are profiting from the sales of the same item they deleted!Hypocrites.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Lilly Pulitzer Collection
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I had a blouse posted with the exact picture from designers site, the buyer purchased it without asking questions. I shipped, next day. She filed a complaint that colors were..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "These types of operations routinely make unsubstantiated demands. They don't even know if it's the right person or if they even owe money. This office is connected to..."
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "Update... About 4 hours after I sent an email expressing my disgust to the company AND after leaving this posting, I received a call from the vendor (Sam - Samantha)..."
- "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."