I listed a Lilly for Target towel and had several likes, and was negotiating a sale when suddenly they removed my listing.After contacting CS they deleted because it was a "towel" not a fashion accessory, you 50 plus other Lilly towels remain (many pushing pay pal which is clearly against their regulations) and many have sold.

I lost $20 in the transaction. CS will do nothing about this. It's unfair and discriminatory to single out one listing for not being within their guidelines. They claim that the moderators are working to remove all unsupported items, but many remain.

They are profiting from the sales of the same item they deleted!Hypocrites.

Review about: Lilly Pulitzer Collection.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Poshmark?

Comments

Kate

Their community guidelines specifically state that the site is for fashion, fashion accessories, and unopened/unused makeup ONLY. It's to prevent the site from becoming another Craigslist or Ebay and driving away their consumer base.

The towel may have a Lilly Pulitzer label, but it is NOT a fashion accessory; it is a home good. Just as Tommy Hilfiger sheet sets and dishes are not allowed on the site, neither are Lilly towels.

As a frequent Posher, thank you Posh for keeping the site free of clutter!