Poshmark deleted my listing while 50 plus of the same item remain
I listed a Lilly for Target towel and had several likes, and was negotiating a sale when suddenly they removed my listing.After contacting CS they deleted because it was a "towel" not a fashion accessory, you 50 plus other Lilly towels remain (many pushing pay pal which is clearly against their regulations) and many have sold.
I lost $20 in the transaction. CS will do nothing about this. It's unfair and discriminatory to single out one listing for not being within their guidelines. They claim that the moderators are working to remove all unsupported items, but many remain.
They are profiting from the sales of the same item they deleted!Hypocrites.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Lilly Pulitzer Collection
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I sold brand new MK bag and poshmarck cancel it with not explanations and after I was already sent the package to the post office. I contact poshmarck right after..."
- "Buyer ruined my item by throwing bleach on them and filed a claim to keep from paying and they approved based on customer lies..."
- "The was a mishap with eBay and Poshmark. Issue was resolved. Since then, my account has been suspended two times. Last purchase made is still pending, although paid and I..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."