Poshmark Customer Service Must Be ***
I discovered Poshmark awhile ago and originally loved it.I was able to find gently used things that weren't full price and for the most part all of my purchases lived up to my expectations.
Then I made the mistake of letting those past experiences steer me to making a purchase that has led to me fighting with this horrible place through the BBB! The seller had a pair of pants listed as 28's, on Poshmark you can set a size filter so you don't have to *** through junk that won't fit, as they do state they won't receive returns due to an item not fitting. I come across a pair of pants listed as 28's I liked, but when I clicked on them the description said they were actually 30's, but that they ran small so they were actually 28's. I comment to the seller to verify this with no response, so going off of all the positive experiences I had I decided to go for them, which now I know I should have never done.
I received my "30's that are actually 28's" and they were HUGE. I measured them, and they are actually a 32 inch waist! I filed a return claim based on the fact that they were described completely wrong. 30's fitting like 30's is an accurate description, 30's fitting like 28's when they don't is not.
Poshmark customer services for one takes a good while to reply, and what do you know, their employees don't know numbers apparently, because they said that is an accurate description. WHAT?! It is accurate, to describe a pair of pants as 28's when they're 30's, and they weren't even close to that. Yet with multiple attempts they still seem to think 28 and 30 are the same number.
In wouldn't have even seen the *** things if she didn't have them listed as 28's to begin with, which was not the size they were. Point is, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS FILTH. The seller was FILTH.
The site is FILTH.They will steal your money and send up the smoke protection of *** customer service people who apparently can't do math.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Nasty seller
- Wrong answer from customer service
- Intelligence being insulted
You May Also Like
- "I sent this package to the Buyer a week ago, April 16th, 2016.. Buyer recieved package on Monday, April 18th 2016 @ 5:13pm.. I sent 8 emails confirming the shipment,..."
- "I was a rep for Stacy with JIC company, she was my upline rep. She got fired for her bad attitude & bad mouthing the company all over the place...this..."
- "I have been in the top 10% of sellers. I promote, share, have a great following, have 5 star ratings and sell multiple items and bundles each week. ..."
- "I ordered wedding flowers from this florist. The bouquet I received looked nothing like what I ordered. I was quoted arrangements that had half a dozen flowers in them. The..."
- "I needed help saving the watermark settings that seems to have stopped working in recent months on our Acrobat XI Pro and the new DC version. After having to go..."
- "After a mere 4 years of owning our Angel Bed mattress, it fell apart. There is a huge rip in the center of the top foam mattress that was supposed..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."
- "Update... About 4 hours after I sent an email expressing my disgust to the company AND after leaving this posting, I received a call from the vendor (Sam - Samantha)..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."