Poshmark Customer Service Must Be ***
I discovered Poshmark awhile ago and originally loved it.I was able to find gently used things that weren't full price and for the most part all of my purchases lived up to my expectations.
Then I made the mistake of letting those past experiences steer me to making a purchase that has led to me fighting with this horrible place through the BBB! The seller had a pair of pants listed as 28's, on Poshmark you can set a size filter so you don't have to *** through junk that won't fit, as they do state they won't receive returns due to an item not fitting. I come across a pair of pants listed as 28's I liked, but when I clicked on them the description said they were actually 30's, but that they ran small so they were actually 28's. I comment to the seller to verify this with no response, so going off of all the positive experiences I had I decided to go for them, which now I know I should have never done.
I received my "30's that are actually 28's" and they were HUGE. I measured them, and they are actually a 32 inch waist! I filed a return claim based on the fact that they were described completely wrong. 30's fitting like 30's is an accurate description, 30's fitting like 28's when they don't is not.
Poshmark customer services for one takes a good while to reply, and what do you know, their employees don't know numbers apparently, because they said that is an accurate description. WHAT?! It is accurate, to describe a pair of pants as 28's when they're 30's, and they weren't even close to that. Yet with multiple attempts they still seem to think 28 and 30 are the same number.
In wouldn't have even seen the *** things if she didn't have them listed as 28's to begin with, which was not the size they were. Point is, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS FILTH. The seller was FILTH.
The site is FILTH.They will steal your money and send up the smoke protection of *** customer service people who apparently can't do math.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Nasty seller
- Wrong answer from customer service
- Intelligence being insulted
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My daughter purchased a pair of boots that the Seller said was a size 9 but it was a 10. We immediately wrote Poshmark and sent picture but they..."
- "Attached 5 screen shots of someone contacting Poshmark users, asking to email them photos. The amount of requests sent are very alarming, so far there are 22 requests sent to..."
- "If you're thinking about getting the app, use this code BMSYH & you'll get a $5 credit free. Now on to my review. I found this super cute, super rare..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "I placed an order for the Mother's Day Swizzle (large) for my in-laws. The E Stroudsburg, PA store location made the delivery. The delivery was made fast, and..."
- "After a mere 4 years of owning our Angel Bed mattress, it fell apart. There is a huge rip in the center of the top foam mattress that was supposed..."
- "I work 10hr shifts and just completed a 50hr work week. I went to the mall to shop for some last minute items for my best friends bridal shower. As..."