Poshmark Customer Service Must Be ***

34 of 275 Poshmark reviews

I discovered Poshmark awhile ago and originally loved it.I was able to find gently used things that weren't full price and for the most part all of my purchases lived up to my expectations.

Then I made the mistake of letting those past experiences steer me to making a purchase that has led to me fighting with this horrible place through the BBB! The seller had a pair of pants listed as 28's, on Poshmark you can set a size filter so you don't have to *** through junk that won't fit, as they do state they won't receive returns due to an item not fitting. I come across a pair of pants listed as 28's I liked, but when I clicked on them the description said they were actually 30's, but that they ran small so they were actually 28's. I comment to the seller to verify this with no response, so going off of all the positive experiences I had I decided to go for them, which now I know I should have never done.

I received my "30's that are actually 28's" and they were HUGE. I measured them, and they are actually a 32 inch waist! I filed a return claim based on the fact that they were described completely wrong. 30's fitting like 30's is an accurate description, 30's fitting like 28's when they don't is not.

Poshmark customer services for one takes a good while to reply, and what do you know, their employees don't know numbers apparently, because they said that is an accurate description. WHAT?! It is accurate, to describe a pair of pants as 28's when they're 30's, and they weren't even close to that. Yet with multiple attempts they still seem to think 28 and 30 are the same number.

In wouldn't have even seen the *** things if she didn't have them listed as 28's to begin with, which was not the size they were. Point is, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS FILTH. The seller was FILTH.

The site is FILTH.They will steal your money and send up the smoke protection of *** customer service people who apparently can't do math.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Nasty seller
    • Wrong answer from customer service
    • Intelligence being insulted

Bullhead Skinny Jeans
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #938316 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Poshmark? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
34 of 275 Poshmark reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.