i have been shopping and selling on poshmark for a while now which makes me very angry about how my first problem is being solved.talking to customer service is like trying to explain something to a wall.
the seller never taped my package closed causing me to loose the items in half of my bundle. After repediately telling them I DID NOT RECIEVE HALF OF MY BUNDLE they still insist on going with my items where not as described. when did i ever say this?
never finally after what feels like a month, but is probably a couple of weeks in reality, they finally "reviewed my case" to say they are "sorry my order was not delivered to my expectations" and that i could "accept or refuse a $15 posh credit" i told them again that i did not receive part of my bundle and i want the whol $25 back for what i didn't recieve and again they ask me to accept or refuse the $15 credit once again i had to explain that i did not receive my item and i want the whole $25 and i'm still waiting on this.poshmark your customer service is a *** joke and maybe you should clear out your voicemail inbox on your number and get some of these idiots on a phone instead of frustrating people through email
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..."
- "Decided to purchase a dress - thought the company would work with me on return at least that's what I thought. Dress arrived and is nothing like shown ..."
- "I recently placed 2 orders for Michael Kors bags through Macys.com. The first order I bought 2 bags that were on sale and they shipped me customer return bags. Customer..."
- "Eastchester Chriysler Jeep Dodge dealer on 4007 on Boston Road, lied to me big time, I told them the truth about everything that I got pre-approved for 30k through capital..."
- "While getting ready for work, i had the instyler heating up. All of a sudden a loud bang and a flash, and thank god it tripped the circuit and..."
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."