4.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

i have been shopping and selling on poshmark for a while now which makes me very angry about how my first problem is being solved.talking to customer service is like trying to explain something to a wall.

the seller never taped my package closed causing me to loose the items in half of my bundle. After repediately telling them I DID NOT RECIEVE HALF OF MY BUNDLE they still insist on going with my items where not as described. when did i ever say this?

never finally after what feels like a month, but is probably a couple of weeks in reality, they finally "reviewed my case" to say they are "sorry my order was not delivered to my expectations" and that i could "accept or refuse a $15 posh credit" i told them again that i did not receive part of my bundle and i want the whol $25 back for what i didn't recieve and again they ask me to accept or refuse the $15 credit once again i had to explain that i did not receive my item and i want the whole $25 and i'm still waiting on this.poshmark your customer service is a *** joke and maybe you should clear out your voicemail inbox on your number and get some of these idiots on a phone instead of frustrating people through email

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Poshmark and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Poshmark to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Poshmark and poshmark customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Poshmark?

Comments