New York, New York
4.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

i have been shopping and selling on poshmark for a while now which makes me very angry about how my first problem is being solved.talking to customer service is like trying to explain something to a wall.

the seller never taped my package closed causing me to loose the items in half of my bundle. After repediately telling them I DID NOT RECIEVE HALF OF MY BUNDLE they still insist on going with my items where not as described. when did i ever say this?

never finally after what feels like a month, but is probably a couple of weeks in reality, they finally "reviewed my case" to say they are "sorry my order was not delivered to my expectations" and that i could "accept or refuse a $15 posh credit" i told them again that i did not receive part of my bundle and i want the whol $25 back for what i didn't recieve and again they ask me to accept or refuse the $15 credit once again i had to explain that i did not receive my item and i want the whole $25 and i'm still waiting on this.poshmark your customer service is a *** joke and maybe you should clear out your voicemail inbox on your number and get some of these idiots on a phone instead of frustrating people through email

Review about: Poshmark Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Poshmark?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion