Poshmark Customer Care Review from New York, New York

37 of 275 Poshmark reviews

i have been shopping and selling on poshmark for a while now which makes me very angry about how my first problem is being solved.talking to customer service is like trying to explain something to a wall.

the seller never taped my package closed causing me to loose the items in half of my bundle. After repediately telling them I DID NOT RECIEVE HALF OF MY BUNDLE they still insist on going with my items where not as described. when did i ever say this?

never finally after what feels like a month, but is probably a couple of weeks in reality, they finally "reviewed my case" to say they are "sorry my order was not delivered to my expectations" and that i could "accept or refuse a $15 posh credit" i told them again that i did not receive part of my bundle and i want the whol $25 back for what i didn't recieve and again they ask me to accept or refuse the $15 credit once again i had to explain that i did not receive my item and i want the whole $25 and i'm still waiting on this.poshmark your customer service is a *** joke and maybe you should clear out your voicemail inbox on your number and get some of these idiots on a phone instead of frustrating people through email

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #936476

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Poshmark? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
37 of 275 Poshmark reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.