Poshmark Customer Care Review from Denton, Texas

119 of 275 Poshmark reviews

I sent this package to the Buyer a week ago, April 16th, 2016..Buyer recieved package on Monday, April 18th 2016 @ 5:13pm..

I sent 8 emails confirming the shipment, tracking number, and reimbursement for shipping.. No reponse from Buyer.. Poshmark's Customer Service is HORRIBLE!!! They keep sending me emails about Delayed Shipping and How many days it's been??

Obviously they lack the training or too lazy of getting things correct.. The reciepts are Clearly posted in My Closet.. What do they not get?? I speak and write English, so I thought!?

But they hold My money from the sale!!! This is FRAUD!!!

If this is not corrected by Monday, April 25th, 2016..I will be filing in Small Claims Court..

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Gucci Aviators
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #833934 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Poshmark? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
119 of 275 Poshmark reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 15 #1159153

@ Cristina and Anonymous (April 27) What are your comments about??

May 15 #1159342

My comment was regarding this persons issue. It seems to have been user error and not Poshmark's fault. The user bought shipping on their own, even though a pre-paid shipping label is automatically sent to a seller upon sale of an item. There's no way for Poshmark to track packages shipped outside of their system, because they are all linked to the pre paid shipping label that is sent to the seller to begin with. That's why the package was marked delayed, PM had no way of knowing the package was shipped or delivered and therefore had no way of knowing whether to release earnings or not.

Cristina

May 15 #1159139 Scottsdale, Arizona, United States

@cristinadc is a low ballers and does not accept sales, she just let 3 days go by to have items noted delivered, delaying your fund to be released.

Apr 27 #1150849

Just curious, why did you buy shipping from USPS? The item was probably marked as delayed because you didn't use the prepaid label that they sent you. It's all paid for and the tracking number on the label they send you is linked to the order. If you buy shipping on your own, you waste money and Poshmark has no way of knowing if you shipped the item.

Apr 22 #1148703

I have the same issue. I sent a package on Thursday April 14th that was delivered to the customer on April 15th. The tracking information online is wrong because it does not show the customer has the package. I called USPS and they say customer received the package and it was delivered ontime. But I get no help from Poshmark either so now I'm out my money for the sale and also the item I sold

La Sha Blake

Apr 23 #1148860 Denton, Texas, United States

After I had posted this Comment and Several other Emails, they state that "Oh, We checked Your closet and Saw the Proof of Shipment and updated Our Systems." After 6 days, You got to be Kidding me. After working in the Banking Industry for 13 years, This is Illegal of what PM is doing!! Just like certain stores want to charge You a Minimum of $3.00 to use Your debit card, That too is also Illegal. They can have Their CC machine revoked because of that. You can't charge a Customer a Minimum because the Store has to pay a Fee per Transaction. As I stated, If I do not have My earnings by Monday, they will face a Lawsuit!! Because No matter what, It's Customer's Service job to do their job, Not when they hear that Legal Action is going to be taken, Now all of a sudden, You found the Proof that was Clearly stated from when the package was sent. Keep everything for Your records. I screen shot My earnings Every day to show that it has not been released. If you need Additional Help, let Me know.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.