Poshmark Customer Care Review from Cranston, Rhode Island
Ok for the ones wanting extra cash cleaning out but I found selllers who are buying in bulk from THE major auction site & selling @ 2 to 3x price.☆ Per rules I can only attest to this backpack because my daughter purchased for a carry all for my grandson with my money & they both live here with me while she works and is a student ☆ All the items this seller is selling comes from one site & shipped from China.
I can provide item numbers from the other site for most of her listings as Ive read the terms. ☆ I consider this "treason". Poshmark isnt doing anything because they just want their cut. I was blocked and I wasnt offensive at all.
Its the facts like the news/media report things we don't like to hear ~ and they're silencing anyone who has an opinion. I would like to see what the true home sellers have but this was an awful experience. Imagine all the others. I don't believe its not against policy but I do believe in Disclosures.
Im not sure about names but heres some pictures. The worst part is, the buyers are thanking her for this backpack & asking when will sheget more. my daughter thought she was getting a deal. She has the value and in aww.
I truly hope they are reporting this to Uncle Sam.Yard sale items & small amounts are ok but not this!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Privacy and Data Security|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I discovered Poshmark awhile ago and originally loved it. I was able to find gently used things that weren't full price and for the most part all of my purchases..."
- "I sold a set of brand new AUTHENTIC Mac look in a box essentials brushes. The buyer lied that they were counterfeit so she could return them. A case was..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "I just bought the program T25 and Shakeology and I was super happy. Doing my exercises which help me a lot with my diabetes. The problem is that my second..."
- "I can honestly say this and I am a avid gambler you win more at twin river than you would ever win at foxwoods , Mohegan or any other neighboring..."
- "The title I place above says it all. These photos are from the Shaw's store in Cranston, RI. This is not the first time that Shaw's has..."