Poshmark Customer Care Review from Cranston, Rhode Island

81 of 275 Poshmark reviews

Ok for the ones wanting extra cash cleaning out but I found selllers who are buying in bulk from THE major auction site & selling @ 2 to 3x price.☆ Per rules I can only attest to this backpack because my daughter purchased for a carry all for my grandson with my money & they both live here with me while she works and is a student ☆ All the items this seller is selling comes from one site & shipped from China.

I can provide item numbers from the other site for most of her listings as Ive read the terms. ☆ I consider this "treason". Poshmark isnt doing anything because they just want their cut. I was blocked and I wasnt offensive at all.

Its the facts like the news/media report things we don't like to hear ~ and they're silencing anyone who has an opinion. I would like to see what the true home sellers have but this was an awful experience. Imagine all the others. I don't believe its not against policy but I do believe in Disclosures.

Im not sure about names but heres some pictures. The worst part is, the buyers are thanking her for this backpack & asking when will sheget more. my daughter thought she was getting a deal. She has the value and in aww.

I truly hope they are reporting this to Uncle Sam.Yard sale items & small amounts are ok but not this!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Poshgarden
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #886878 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Poshmark? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
81 of 275 Poshmark reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Poshmark. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Poshmark.
Filing a new complaint about
×