4.0
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Ok for the ones wanting extra cash cleaning out but I found selllers who are buying in bulk from THE major auction site & selling @ 2 to 3x price.☆ Per rules I can only attest to this backpack because my daughter purchased for a carry all for my grandson with my money & they both live here with me while she works and is a student ☆ All the items this seller is selling comes from one site & shipped from China.

I can provide item numbers from the other site for most of her listings as Ive read the terms. ☆ I consider this "treason". Poshmark isnt doing anything because they just want their cut. I was blocked and I wasnt offensive at all.

Its the facts like the news/media report things we don't like to hear ~ and they're silencing anyone who has an opinion. I would like to see what the true home sellers have but this was an awful experience. Imagine all the others. I don't believe its not against policy but I do believe in Disclosures.

Im not sure about names but heres some pictures. The worst part is, the buyers are thanking her for this backpack & asking when will sheget more. my daughter thought she was getting a deal. She has the value and in aww.

I truly hope they are reporting this to Uncle Sam.Yard sale items & small amounts are ok but not this!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Poshmark and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Poshmark.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Poshmark to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Poshmark?

Comments