Featured Not resolved
5.0

Normally Posh is great.However, this time, an item was listed as a diff style than what i got.

I sent pics from 4 angles of the item i got and the same item in diff color that I bought with the receipt. The seller also recognized and admitted the mistake so 4 emails later,and a week of frustration, they approve and send a return label. 3 days later I get emailed that it was delivered around noon. The seller is on posh but does not acknowledge that she got it until another posher asks.

I comment and she finally realized it was obvious and says she doesn't know what to do but has already resold the same item! This was an hr ago on November 4! She will get her package in 3 days and I STILL HAVE TO WAIT! IF Imake another 500 dollar purchase it will take another week!

Poshmark doesn't really care about us and its evident. These are clearly different styles and different in. heels.

Im disappointed in poshmark staff for taking up almost a month of my life and I needed birthday shoes.2 thumbs down!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Poshmark and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Poshmark.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Poshmark to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Poshmark?

Comments

Warwick, Rhode Island, United States #1159148

@lizperr9 will delay accepting your sales delaying your fund and she never gives anyone a 5 star. Don't sell to her