I ordered a purse from here and before I even purchased the purse I asked was it still available the seller said yes.Needless to say I waited more than 3 days for the seller to shop the purse only to get an cancellation on the 5th day saying seller changed their mind.

If the person had doubts they should've removed it. Also after I purchased it she made sure that I knew what I was buying and I acknowledged I did. Of course Poshmark has responded to me and neither has the seller.

Very disappointment.She held my money that long knowing she didn't want to sell the purse

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Poshmark and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Poshmark.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Poshmark to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Poshmark?

Comments

Poshmark will NOT help you and you will get SCREWED! Poshmark "Seller, Dena Spadafora at 64960 Liberty Trail, North Liberty IN 46554-9349. is a lying cheating thief and Poshmark did nothing to rectify the situation - CUSTOMERS BEWARE, if you get..." Read more Poshmark - Just DON'T DO IT! Poshmark "I wouldn't advise ANYONE to sell high dollar or expensive items on Poshmark. I sold another seller a Gucci handbag, I showed a photo of the only damage to the..." Read more Poshmark - BEWARE!!! POSH MARK IS A SCAMMER'S DREAM WEBSITE Poshmark "Posh Mark's policies make sense and sound fair, until one needs them. PM policy states item must be returned within 3 days or the sale is considered final. PM makes..." Read more Poshmark - Scammers scam Poshmark "It seems posh is instagating evil. Their have been alot of lieing buyers that have gotten away with stuff. I notice when I have a sale the trolls get hype..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more