Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

JUST GOT SCAMMED!!!DO NOT BUY FROM POSHMARK!!!!!

THEY ACTUALLY TOLD ME AN ANNE KLEIN COAT WAS AUTHENTIC EVEN THOUGH THE TAG DID NOT HAVE AK KLEIN!!!THIEVES AND PHONIES!!!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of anne klein coat from Poshmark and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Poshmark to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Poshmark for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Poshmark?

Comments

Poshmark Customer Service Must Be *** Poshmark "I discovered Poshmark awhile ago and originally loved it. I was able to find gently used things that weren't full price and for the most part all of my purchases..." Read more Poshmark - Scammers scam Poshmark "It seems posh is instagating evil. Their have been alot of lieing buyers that have gotten away with stuff. I notice when I have a sale the trolls get hype..." Read more POSHMARK - I Wish I had known! Poshmark "I joined Poshmark to order a lululemon item for a birthday gift. Found the item and ordered it, received confirmation and waited for it to be shipped. Received an email..." Read more Poshmark - Purposely deceived! Poshmark "I bought 2 purses to get the shippin discount from the same seller. BOTH bags were sold as Leather. 1 bag still had the abee clearly stating "Simulated Leather" The..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more