Poshmark allowed a person to send cosmetics that were were used back to me.
I sold a set of brand new AUTHENTIC Mac look in a box essentials brushes. The buyer lied that they were counterfeit so she could return them. A case was opened and I EAGERLY sent proof of authenticity: multiple pictures of my brushes, same brushes from unbiased blogs, and MAC.com to compare my brush and real brushes side by side. I also sent the contact info and invoice of THE COMPANY I bought the brushes from to further prove their authenticity. I am a top performing Ebay seller with over 1000+ positive reviews for sales of authentic brushes. (my store is chatonbellefahzy. I also sent this to posh to show my integrity. ) Upon receiving the brushes, ALL the plastic sleeves the brushes were packaged in were gone, the plastic pouch the brushes came in was gone, AND the brushes were splayed and obviously used. The person got buyers remorse and VIOLATED BUYERS POLICY about their authenticity to make a return.
Now I am stuck with USED and unsanitary brushes as Posh sided with the user who VIOLATED their rules. The rules clearly state that ONLY USED MAKEUP is prohibited and COUNTERFEIT makeup. My brushes are 100% authentic. I also included VERY CLOSE up pictures of the brushes so that buyers can see for themselves the brushes are real. I am very upset that the buyer violated the rules, while I followed them and went above and beyond to prove they are authentic but Posh SIDED with the buyer. She is probably SCAMMING more people since POSH encourages this type of behavior by letting her go. I figure if I am giving posh 20% of all of my sales and all of my positive reviews, they would have a little more respect for me.
Their claim is not that since I did not buy it from an official MAC store, the brushes are fake. They disregarded all my pictures, all my reviews, the fact that girl had ZERO reviews.
I no longer feel comfortable selling on here and would discourage anyone else from doing so if this type of behavior is tolerated.
Feel free to message me for more information on this distasteful customer service.
Attached pictures of my new authentic brushes and also the set of used disheveled brushes in the last pic.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Some of the buyers are nice
What I disliked
- I was scammed into purchasing from the wholesale portal
- Scammed into accepting used cosmetics
- No seller protection
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Poshmark Seller Account
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Quibids have people putting up fake ads on craigslist for phones,ipads, etc. When you contact them its from a different email than the 1 they give to contact on craigslist with..."
- "Buyer ruined my item by throwing bleach on them and filed a claim to keep from paying and they approved based on customer lies..."
- " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "We purchased a recliner in November of 2015. The chair needs to be aligned and the cushion replaced. White threading is coming through and it's a taupe color..."
- "...I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears".These are NOT the Royal Riviera Pears they used to sell...."
- "Iherb.com very beautiful store. I love him.Products were true to descriptions and pictures. Shipping was quick, taking a total of 4 business days to receive without extra shipping costs (for..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."