Poshmark allowed a person to send cosmetics that were were used back to me.
I sold a set of brand new AUTHENTIC Mac look in a box essentials brushes. The buyer lied that they were counterfeit so she could return them. A case was opened and I EAGERLY sent proof of authenticity: multiple pictures of my brushes, same brushes from unbiased blogs, and MAC.com to compare my brush and real brushes side by side. I also sent the contact info and invoice of THE COMPANY I bought the brushes from to further prove their authenticity. I am a top performing Ebay seller with over 1000+ positive reviews for sales of authentic brushes. (my store is chatonbellefahzy. I also sent this to posh to show my integrity. ) Upon receiving the brushes, ALL the plastic sleeves the brushes were packaged in were gone, the plastic pouch the brushes came in was gone, AND the brushes were splayed and obviously used. The person got buyers remorse and VIOLATED BUYERS POLICY about their authenticity to make a return.
Now I am stuck with USED and unsanitary brushes as Posh sided with the user who VIOLATED their rules. The rules clearly state that ONLY USED MAKEUP is prohibited and COUNTERFEIT makeup. My brushes are 100% authentic. I also included VERY CLOSE up pictures of the brushes so that buyers can see for themselves the brushes are real. I am very upset that the buyer violated the rules, while I followed them and went above and beyond to prove they are authentic but Posh SIDED with the buyer. She is probably SCAMMING more people since POSH encourages this type of behavior by letting her go. I figure if I am giving posh 20% of all of my sales and all of my positive reviews, they would have a little more respect for me.
Their claim is not that since I did not buy it from an official MAC store, the brushes are fake. They disregarded all my pictures, all my reviews, the fact that girl had ZERO reviews.
I no longer feel comfortable selling on here and would discourage anyone else from doing so if this type of behavior is tolerated.
Feel free to message me for more information on this distasteful customer service.
Attached pictures of my new authentic brushes and also the set of used disheveled brushes in the last pic.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Some of the buyers are nice
What I disliked
- I was scammed into purchasing from the wholesale portal
- Scammed into accepting used cosmetics
- No seller protection
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Poshmark Seller Account
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased what was described as a Dooney & Bourke handbag. What I received was a very cheep knockoff and the seller would not refund my money. A..."
- "I bought a pair of Theory pants. As I have several other pairs of the same brand, I know a size 12 measures 31. The pants I received were marked..."
- "I sold brand new MK bag and poshmarck cancel it with not explanations and after I was already sent the package to the post office. I contact poshmarck right after..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."