The was a mishap with eBay and Poshmark.Issue was resolved.

Since then, my account has been suspended two times. Last purchase made is still pending, although paid and I have no way to contact customer. Oder placed on the 3rd. It is now the 8th.

Past the 3 day grace period to be sent and nothing.Numerous emails have been sent.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Poshmark and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Poshmark.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Poshmark to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Poshmark?

Comments

Poshmark - Website Review Poshmark "I'm a Poshmark member.I was told on the site that I had one a gift.I went to the website to claim my gift, it would allow me so right a..." Read more Poshmark will NOT help you and you will get SCREWED! Poshmark "Seller, Dena Spadafora at 64960 Liberty Trail, North Liberty IN 46554-9349. is a lying cheating thief and Poshmark did nothing to rectify the situation - CUSTOMERS BEWARE, if you get..." Read more Poshmark - Louis Vuitton Bag Review Poshmark "POSHMARK always sides with the buyer, in this instance the buyer claimed the item was brown which is clearly purple with navy undertones.I didn't..." Read more Poshmark - Sent purse and Received shorts Poshmark "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more Yelp - Yep Removed my Review twice about bad school Yelp "I left a review about Primerose Friendswood Texas on Yelp. It was about a child that needed reconstructive surgery on her finger and had to be put to sleep for..." Read more Trugreen - Really PISSED at Truegreen Trugreen "We have been customers of True Green got many years. In the beginning the service was ok. Our lawn did improve. The second year it appeared to get better. As..." Read more