2.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send me a warning for my behavior and like they see I didn't do anything about it they did that! I reply to them and tell them I never got a warning and I never violete non of their "rules" and I ask them to tell me exactly what I did because acording to me nothing was wrong with my profile and I had a almost perfect rating until now I haven't get any answer from them!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poshmark account. Poshmark needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned poshmark account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Poshmark.

Had an Experience with Poshmark?

Comments

Poshmark Customer Service Must Be *** Poshmark "I discovered Poshmark awhile ago and originally loved it. I was able to find gently used things that weren't full price and for the most part all of my purchases..." Read more POSHMARK - I Wish I had known! Poshmark "I joined Poshmark to order a lululemon item for a birthday gift. Found the item and ordered it, received confirmation and waited for it to be shipped. Received an email..." Read more Poshmark - BEWARE!!! POSH MARK IS A SCAMMER'S DREAM WEBSITE Poshmark "Posh Mark's policies make sense and sound fair, until one needs them. PM policy states item must be returned within 3 days or the sale is considered final. PM makes..." Read more Poshmark - Website Review Poshmark "I'm a Poshmark member.I was told on the site that I had one a gift.I went to the website to claim my gift, it would allow me so right a..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more