Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send me a warning for my behavior and like they see I didn't do anything about it they did that! I reply to them and tell them I never got a warning and I never violete non of their "rules" and I ask them to tell me exactly what I did because acording to me nothing was wrong with my profile and I had a almost perfect rating until now I haven't get any answer from them!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "I'm in the process of sueing Quibids for selling fake generic Products I have multiple items from Logitech Kingston and beats by Dre and more not only are they fake..."
- "If you're looking for cute stuff at somewhat reasonable prices for your pre-teen, this is the place to order. If you want something for yourself, stay away. I ordered this..."
- "I just filled my newly purchased above ground pool and the seam is defective, slowly leaking water. I put a patch on to keep my yard from becoming a..."
- "Ordered a T-Shirt for a birthday present on Oct. 19. Birthday is Dec. 10. Still waiting, all I got was one answer after 40+ tries and they said it is..."
- "Today at Jo-Ann Fabrics, I tried to buy Scotch Tacky GLUE at 25% off because the ad said "ENTIRE STOCK Glue and Adhesive 25% OFF". I was told at..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "Rashard Johnson of the Forty Niners was penalized 15 yards for "Unsportsmanlike conduct" for making a "snow angel" after scoring what he thought was a touchdown. Ridiculous. Period. Our whole..."