Poshmark - Pissed Seller

I have been in the top 10% of sellers.I promote, share, have a great following, have 5 star ratings and sell multiple items and bundles each week.

I had an awesome weekend of selling on Poshmark and bam Marissa at customer service shut me down. I sell coasters and shoes/clothing/jewelrey. There are 100's of other sellers on poshmark that also sell other things. Coasters included.

I have asked multiple times for a number to talk to an actual body. NOTHING!!!!! This girl is rude, unprofessional and being a business owner outside of Posh...sorry but word of mouth is the best source of advertising. They messed with the wrong seller.

If there is a demand for it, they are making money off the product and they know I sell it when I have had other questions which they have answered over the past years I have been selling, then what is the issue...There are 10000000's of items on there they don't delete. And they said they issued an email with a warning....NOPE!!!!

Zero!!!!Totally Pissed!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Unfair practices for sellers not the same treatment for all

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
I want to be reinstated. You have other people still on there doing and selling the same things. I have promoted your company DAILY through social media and other forms of advertising. I will NOT drop this!
Product or service
Poshmark Seller Account
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #816305 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Poshmark? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 31 #1137392

With you on this one. Poshmark is a second rate selling place.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Poshmark. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Poshmark.
Filing a new complaint about