3.0
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have been in the top 10% of sellers.I promote, share, have a great following, have 5 star ratings and sell multiple items and bundles each week.

I had an awesome weekend of selling on Poshmark and bam Marissa at customer service shut me down. I sell coasters and shoes/clothing/jewelrey. There are 100's of other sellers on poshmark that also sell other things. Coasters included.

I have asked multiple times for a number to talk to an actual body. NOTHING!!!!! This girl is rude, unprofessional and being a business owner outside of Posh...sorry but word of mouth is the best source of advertising. They messed with the wrong seller.

If there is a demand for it, they are making money off the product and they know I sell it when I have had other questions which they have answered over the past years I have been selling, then what is the issue...There are 10000000's of items on there they don't delete. And they said they issued an email with a warning....NOPE!!!!

Zero!!!!Totally Pissed!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unfair practices for sellers not the same treatment for all. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of poshmark account. Poshmark needs to "i want to be reinstated. you have other people still on there doing and selling the same things. i have promoted your company daily through social media and other forms of advertising. i will not drop this!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned poshmark account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Poshmark.

Had an Experience with Poshmark?

Comments

Portland, Oregon, United States #1322844

You were selling household items this is for clothing only and it ruins the experience for people who just want to buy and sell clothing so I don't feel sorry for you. You can try etsy or eBay if you want to sell that ***.

With you on this one. Poshmark is a second rate selling place.