Fenton, Michigan

I have been in the top 10% of sellers.I promote, share, have a great following, have 5 star ratings and sell multiple items and bundles each week.

Related: Poshmark - MEN??

I had an awesome weekend of selling on Poshmark and bam Marissa at customer service shut me down. I sell coasters and shoes/clothing/jewelrey. There are 100's of other sellers on poshmark that also sell other things. Coasters included.

I have asked multiple times for a number to talk to an actual body. NOTHING!!!!! This girl is rude, unprofessional and being a business owner outside of Posh...sorry but word of mouth is the best source of advertising. They messed with the wrong seller.

If there is a demand for it, they are making money off the product and they know I sell it when I have had other questions which they have answered over the past years I have been selling, then what is the issue...There are 10000000's of items on there they don't delete. And they said they issued an email with a warning....NOPE!!!!

Zero!!!!Totally Pissed!!!!!

Review about: Poshmark Seller Account.

I didn't like: Unfair practices for sellers not the same treatment for all.

3.0
Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Poshmark Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution I want to be reinstated. You have other people still on there doing and selling the same things. I have promoted your company DAILY through social media and other forms of advertising. I will NOT drop this!

Had an Experience with Poshmark?

Comments

Portland, Oregon, United States #1322844

You were selling household items this is for clothing only and it ruins the experience for people who just want to buy and sell clothing so I don't feel sorry for you. You can try etsy or eBay if you want to sell that ***.

With you on this one. Poshmark is a second rate selling place.