I have been in the top 10% of sellers.I promote, share, have a great following, have 5 star ratings and sell multiple items and bundles each week.
I had an awesome weekend of selling on Poshmark and bam Marissa at customer service shut me down. I sell coasters and shoes/clothing/jewelrey. There are 100's of other sellers on poshmark that also sell other things. Coasters included.
I have asked multiple times for a number to talk to an actual body. NOTHING!!!!! This girl is rude, unprofessional and being a business owner outside of Posh...sorry but word of mouth is the best source of advertising. They messed with the wrong seller.
If there is a demand for it, they are making money off the product and they know I sell it when I have had other questions which they have answered over the past years I have been selling, then what is the issue...There are 10000000's of items on there they don't delete. And they said they issued an email with a warning....NOPE!!!!
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unfair practices for sellers not the same treatment for all
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I want to be reinstated. You have other people still on there doing and selling the same things. I have promoted your company DAILY through social media and other forms of advertising. I will NOT drop this!
- Product or service
- Poshmark Seller Account
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "I spent over $2,000 dollars in purchases in one day via Paypal. One seller sold me a counterfeit Chanel bag acknowledged it was fake which is shown below. I..."
- "The was a mishap with eBay and Poshmark. Issue was resolved. Since then, my account has been suspended two times. Last purchase made is still pending, although paid and I..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I thought this a reputable company, but now that I see to post a review I understand that is NOT the case! What a lowlife company this is. I placed an order on..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- "Ava's Flowers.net came up on my email with an adorable Christmas tree arrangement for around $80. I ordered 4 of them. My husband asked me to send one to his..."