Verified Reviewer

3.4

This is 3rd or 4th message to you. I have been a Poshmark customer for quite some time now but just yesterday, I was not allowed to buy a Hermes scarf.

A message flashed up asking me to verify my identify but I cannot figure out how. I do not use Poshmark's app on my smartphone. I use it only from my laptop.

Recently I have had to have two Visa accounts closed by my credit card provider due to false/not-by-me charges being made against my card. Those disputed charges caused them to close my account/issue a new card then two weeks later [because they didn't remove a "token"] another charge hit the NEW card.

So THAT card/account was closed and now I have another new Visa card/account.

I have used this card successfully to buy other things on other sites. But your site stopped me.

I tried your useless customer support number this morning and got NO HELP.

So unless someone contacts me, I'm dead in the water and I'm turning to Hermes scarves sources elsewhere - Vestiaire Collective for example.

Ms. Peyton Collier-Kerr