3.3

I have ordered a few pairs of shoes through poshmark. The 1st pair Id ordered hadnt been shipped for about a week and a half and then I check to see if they had been shipped one day and the order was canceled by the seller.

I had ordered a couple more and well that next pair still has yet to ship by the seller and it has been over a week since Id placed the order Id ordered a couple other shoes and well those came. So honestly I dont know if I am going to keep using this company speaking there are many other apps and sites I could use to buy shoes speaking half my orders have either been canceled or yet to ship and this company just lets that happen, lets sellers just do there own thing and either take for ever with shipping or cancel there orders.

My husband told me not to use the app when I saw it on Facebook that he had paid for shoes a year prior and some would come but that he had several orders not come and he got his money back after waiting multiple weeks or he would pay for 1-3 day shipping and more then not he wouldnt get what he ordered until about a week after placing the orders

I dont spend money and put my money out there to expect a product for my money to sit out there for a week or longer just to not get what Id paid for or for the 1-3 day shipping I had paid for to take a week and a half nor for my money to be put back into my account, that is very rediculous and uncalled for and I dont feel I should have to deal with that nor put up with it! I try and get ahold of customer support and they email me they will respond in 48 hours and I dont end up getting any response plus there is no phone number to talk to an actual representative.

If poshmark makes this right with me I will continue to buy through them but if they cant or my order gets canceled yet again and this second pair of shoes doesnt arrive then I will Never use this company again.

And I buy a lot of shoes and purses as well as clothes

Product or Service Mentioned: Poshmark Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Poor customer service timing,sellers, item not shipped, I want my item, 1-3 day shipping but ordered over a week ago,.

Preferred solution: I want my order delivered. I feel I should be compensated for my 1-3 day shipping taking well over a week.

Poshmark Pros: Good quality products for cheap, Name brands, Excellent deals.

Poshmark Cons: Not getting what i ordered, Ignores customers emails, Sellers canceling order.

Comments