Verified Buyer

2.6

I ordered a item to come to find out it was not what it was suppose to be I reached out to the seller who then tried to make me keep the item I no longer wanted. Following a little back and forth with explanation that I was already in route to return the item via USPS with a required signature.

The case was approved for refund and was closed. My problem is it was not until it was approved that I found out I had to use your shipping label to return the item. The item is already in her city she has not chosen to pick up the item and is leaving it at the post office. After countless emails to correct this situation that I feel I am being scammed out of.

Then they email me threatening to charge me in full if I dont scan the shipping label given. I ALREADY SHIPPED THE ITEM 2day SHIPPING WITH A PRIORITY INSURED BOX.

Shes rejecting the return and trying to keep my money. I ask that someone rectify this situation, its making my first experience *** My order number is 60aa483e86dcbbd7a6c63a66 seller name Annet order date may 23rd.

User's recommendation: Don’t order from there just go to the correct authentic site.

Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania