Creston, Iowa
Resolved

@sammy4560 --- everything was well on the day that she saw my purchase and said that she would be able to ship it the next day.

BTW: She has tons of followers and seemed legit as I saw a bunch of other things that she sold but apparently she doesn't care about receiving her money.

Heard nothing, did not answer me back and my product is still 'processing' --- tomorrow's the final day and I'll be able to get my money back. I am never using poshmark EVER again.

That is a stickler for me, if you cannot answer me within such a time period, even after I've been polite with you then there is a MAJOR problem.

user86358634 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Poshmark and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25 and wants Poshmark to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Poshmark forever 21 skater dress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments