Creston, Iowa
Resolved

@sammy4560 --- everything was well on the day that she saw my purchase and said that she would be able to ship it the next day.

BTW: She has tons of followers and seemed legit as I saw a bunch of other things that she sold but apparently she doesn't care about receiving her money.

Heard nothing, did not answer me back and my product is still 'processing' --- tomorrow's the final day and I'll be able to get my money back. I am never using poshmark EVER again.

That is a stickler for me, if you cannot answer me within such a time period, even after I've been polite with you then there is a MAJOR problem.

Review about: Forever 21 Skater Dress.

I didn't like: I dislike the fact that my first transaction was horrible.

Review #919870 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $25
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Poshmark?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Poshmark - Posh won't realese my money Poshmark "Hi I have been selling on posh for 1 year . I want to close my account but the owe me $100. Since dec 2016 I keep emailing them to..." Read more Poshmark Online Order Review Poshmark "I ordered this shirt from poshmark as the seller made it look like a tshirt dress, long and narrow. Well her photo is a fake, or photoshopped and the shirt..." Read more Poshmark will NOT help you and you will get SCREWED! Poshmark "Seller, Dena Spadafora at 64960 Liberty Trail, North Liberty IN 46554-9349. is a lying cheating thief and Poshmark did nothing to rectify the situation - CUSTOMERS BEWARE, if you get..." Read more Poshmark Customer Care Review Poshmark "I sold a high end wallet to a buyer. The buyer opened a case asking for a return and at the same time the buyer messaged me stating she really..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more Best Buy - Fraud company Best Buy "I ordered 1 iphone 7 plus 128 gb. Shop kepper by mistake shipped 3 iphone and 1 samsung 64gb 7edge .now he forced me to pay for all of them.I..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2014 Keystone Cougar Keystone Rv "Solera power awning is pulling the rail off of the coach at both ends.I have had Camping World try to repair it twice under warranty.The screws holding the rail were..." Read more Don Juravin - Hoax alert! Roca Lab's Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery proven to be a sham! Don Juravin "Don't fall for this internet quackery called Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery. This stuff tastes terrible and shockingly the owner of Roca Labs who claims to have invented this stuff..." Read more