Columbus, Ohio
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

Decided to purchase a dress - thought the company would work with me on return at least that's what I thought.Dress arrived and is nothing like shown on site.

The dress was not good quality -the size tag is old looking and out dated. The size is no way correct. The emails I received stated I had three days from time it was delivered before releasing the money. My credit card was charged very day I placed ordered.

Postmark wants to do is give me a $5.00 credit. And I was told I cold keep the dress. Well...I guess I will since they charged my card.

I would never purchase another item for this very reason.Not a good way of doing business.

Review about: Dress.

I didn't like: Resolve, Charge on your cc no refund, Company forcing me to keep item.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $25
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Poshmark?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Poshmark Louis Vuitton And Tory Burch Bag Review Poshmark "POSHMARK always sides with the buyer, in this instance the buyer claimed the item was brown which is clearly purple with navy undertones.I didn't..." Read more Poshmark Online Order Review Poshmark "I ordered this shirt from poshmark as the seller made it look like a tshirt dress, long and narrow. Well her photo is a fake, or photoshopped and the shirt..." Read more Poshmark allowed a person to send cosmetics that were were used back to me. Poshmark "I sold a set of brand new AUTHENTIC Mac look in a box essentials brushes. The buyer lied that they were counterfeit so she could return them. A case was..." Read more POSHMARK - I Wish I had known! Poshmark "I joined Poshmark to order a lululemon item for a birthday gift. Found the item and ordered it, received confirmation and waited for it to be shipped. Received an email..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Morgan Properties - BAND FFOM PROPERTY CONT.... Morgan Properties "Here are some more text and emails from April 28 a text and email about my property; Also on May 1-5! I have more that goes in between these days..." Read more Bella Collina - Don't buy a home, lot, wedding, club event before read REAL REVIEWS - By Don Karl Juravin Bella Collina "Don't buy a home, lot, wedding, club event before read the REAL REVIEWS by residents who live in Bella Collina. The new site EXPOSES the real Bella Collina from the..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Tree Fail Calatlantic Homes "We closed our home purchased from Calatlantic (Ryland) in February of 2016 and have generally been happy with them. Most of the time, if we called with a warranty item,..." Read more