Featured Not resolved

Decided to purchase a dress - thought the company would work with me on return at least that's what I thought.Dress arrived and is nothing like shown on site.

The dress was not good quality -the size tag is old looking and out dated. The size is no way correct. The emails I received stated I had three days from time it was delivered before releasing the money. My credit card was charged very day I placed ordered.

Postmark wants to do is give me a $5.00 credit. And I was told I cold keep the dress. Well...I guess I will since they charged my card.

I would never purchase another item for this very reason.Not a good way of doing business.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of resolve and charge on your cc no refund. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of dress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $25. Poshmark needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Poshmark.

Had an Experience with Poshmark?

Comments