My Poshmark is named Vonndawg my account was apparently hacked and I had another account as well that I can no longer access. Someone had purchased a pair of true religion jeans and if you actually go on there its in a completely different state and ZIP Code etc.

and I just wanna make sure if I start listing things again to sell I just dont want my card on file to be hacked or anything like that.

So Im wondering what else I can do the car that was on file was deactivated but I just purchased something recently and change the card so I dont want that to happen again and I dont think I was ever reimbursed it for the true religion jeans that were purchased on my account. Ive been trying to reach out to someone and send I sent multiple messages and havent gotten any reply through email for contacting customer support

User's recommendation: Have an easier point of contact.

Preferred solution: Refunded to my card and have my account figured out and where my other account went and just make sure so I can start selling again.

Poshmark Cons: Thefts.